31st May 2015, 01:09 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do MS in Biotechnology after completion of B.Sc in abroad?

Can I do ms after b.sc. biotechnology in abroad and what are the job opportunities? What would be the minimum eligibility criteria they will look for? Can someone please provide me the details on the same as soon as possible to me?

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Comparison between Biotech and B.Pharma?
  2. How to apply for MSc in Abroad after doing BSc Biotechnology? Fee structure of the course? Will the degree be valuable if done from abroad?
  3. How to do MS in abroad after doing BSc in Biotechnology?
  4. How to get jobs in abroad in research field after completing MSc Biotechnology?
  5. What are the available options for studying abroad after completing B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  6. What Jobs I can do after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  7. List of universities which offer MS(Biotechnology) in Abroad?
  8. List of universities which offer M.Sc(Biotechnology) in Abroad
  9. Should I do Mtech in biotechnology after doing btech in biotechnology? what is the scope? India or abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What shall I do after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  11. List of colleges to do higher studies in abroad after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology course?
  12. List of universities which offer M.Tech in Biotechnology in Abroad? Can I study MS in Biotechnology after completing B.Tech?
  13. Which are the further courses after BSc Biotech and MBA Biotech? Universities offering the courses? Is it better to do from India or Abroad?
  14. Scholarship eligibility, exam, and interview for Ph.D(Plant Biotechnology/Agriculture Biotechnology) in abroad?
  15. How may I do my M.S in Biotechnology from Abroad? List of universities offering such course? I've secured 85% marks
  16. What are the job opportunities after completion of Biotechnology?
  17. Can I do post graduation in Forensic Science after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  18. Universities offering PhD(Biotechnology) in Abroad? List of entrance exams for admission?
1st June 2015, 01:41 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do MS in Biotechnology after completion of B.Sc in abroad?

You will be able to pursue the course and all you need to do is you will have to clear the GRE and the TOEFL Examination.
Once you have cracked these 2 Examinations you will be able to pursue the course and the minimum eligibility criteria is that you will have to have 60% in your Bachelor Program.
If you are having good Domain Knowledge it will of help to you as well to get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?