5th June 2012, 12:05 PM
jogarao.R

Job Opportunities after completion of Diploma in Computer Engineering?

which type of jobs for diploma in computer engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the job opportunities after computer science engineering
  2. Job Opportunities after completion of Civil Engineering? Will there be more Job Opportunities for me after completion of Civil Engineering compared to Computer Science Engineering?
  3. List of branches in diploma which are in demand?
  4. Job Opportunities after the completion of Diploma in B.Tech in Electrical Engineering?
  5. Detailed information and specializations available to study in Polytechnic course?
  6. Job Opportunities after completion of Computer Science Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How can I become an IT professional and what should I do?
  8. Which course is better for me after completion of Diploma in Computer Science Engineering?
  9. What can I do next after completion of diploma in computer science and engineering? -- [New]
  10. Job Opportunities for me after the completion of Diploma in Computer Science?
  11. How to join Indian Air Force after completion of diploma in computer engineering
  12. What are the job opportunities for me after completing diploma in computer engineering?
  13. List of the colleges and job opportunities after Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering?
  14. Available job opportunities after completion of Diploma in IT? What are the job opportunities for diploma holders in Railways?
  15. What are the opportunities available in government sector after completion of Diploma Electrical and Electronics Engineering course?
  16. What are the CCNA job opportunities?
  17. Which is the best course to do in Diploma?
  18. What are the job opportunities for computer engineering students? I have passed 10th
19th June 2012, 07:34 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job Opportunities after completion of Diploma in Computer Engineering?

After diploma in CSE, you can work as Junior Programmer in software development firms. Other options include networking jobs, software designing jobs, etc. Opportunities also arise in database administration, technical support, as well. Railways, Defense, etc are some sectors recruiting diploma holders in CSE. Similar job profiles can be searched in government departments like pollution control, PWD, etc.
3rd September 2012, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job Opportunities after completion of Diploma in Computer Engineering?

Wat is payment of computer science diploma holder
14th November 2012, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

i did my d.c.t in the yr 2010 still i'm in search of job, i get only bpo sort jobs ? is there any recommendations for me, so that i can search in that medium ...
15th November 2012, 07:21 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Hello,
For diploma in computer engineering, it will be better if you got programming jobs. You have to log onto online job portals like www.naukri.com or www.durgajobs.com or www.freejobalert.com or www.naukriaim.com. You need to enter your latest CV over there. You need to feed the location and salary preference of yours. You also must mention the job sector that you are looking for. Then they will match the jobs from different companies with respect to your choice and will send it to you via email. So enroll yourself in any of the job portals and go for software developing or programming jobs.
7th April 2013, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

after complition in diploma which which form we can apply?
7th May 2013, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

i have completed diploma in computer science kindly inform if there are any govt jobs for my qualification.
3rd July 2013, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Dear Frnds,

I have arrears in m1 and m2 for long time i have completed the course on 2008batch after that i joined in a company as a MIS Executive i dont have interest in programmings, but i have much interest in hardware and servicing, ms office... then i got the oppertunities in some other fields finally i completed my arrear in 2012 and now i am in sales field... then i went abroad for the same sales field job on 2012 but product is different now again i came to work back in india (2013) [now i am looking to start some business]........!! so as per my experiance i just want to tell CT frnds after finishing diploma go for higer studies or else go for some job don't be in home you can get an idea.... don't be upset after completing the course (CT) i know now a days many guys like Electrical and mechanical courses only and also many openings too for that.. So CT guys dont be upset for not getting any job... try in any field and you will be success one day... Those words i just say because i suffered a lot after finishing CT (Don't go to BPO jobs their is no life and the company will give less salary and keep you as a slave and you dont get any experiance)... All the best for your future friends..
26th January 2014, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

Thank you so much my dear friend for your advice.
4th May 2014, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

i have done diploma in computer engineer and completed harriers after finish
2nd August 2014, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

i'm completed diploma in computer science engineering is there any chance to get any job in this field?if i got a job what will be the expected salary?
28th June 2015, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

I have finished my diploma computer engineering so I got 6 arrear there any chance to get any job
28th June 2015, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

I have finished my diploma computer engineering so I got 6 arrear there any chance to get any job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?