23rd April 2012, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

Job Opportunities after completion of Electronics Engineering?

Which & how many jobs are available after compliting the electronics engineering

Related Questions:
  1. Job Opportunities after completion of Electronics Engineering?
  2. What are the opportunities available in government sector after completion of Diploma Electrical and Electronics Engineering course?
  3. What are the opportunities available to get a government job after completion of B.Sc Electronics?
  4. Job Opportunities after completion of BE in ECE?
  5. What are the job opportunities available after completion of B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? -- [New]
  6. What are the job opportunities for diploma electronics engineering students?
  7. Job Opportunities after completion of Civil Engineering? Will there be more Job Opportunities for me after completion of Civil Engineering compared to Computer Science Engineering?
  8. Current job opportunities for Electronics and Communication Engineering graduates? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Job opportunities for B.Tech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) candidate? How much starting salary I will get?
  10. What are the job opportunities available after completion of 12th Bio-Maths?
  11. Job Opportunities after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communications?
  12. Job Opportunities after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunications?
  13. Job Opportunities after the completion of BE in ECE?
  14. Which courses I can join after completion of Biomedical Engineering? What will be the career scope and Job Opportunities after completion of those courses?
  15. What are the job opportunities after completing diploma in electrical and electronics engineering
  16. What are the job opportunities for me in Bangalore after completing B.Tech in electronics and communication engineering
  17. Job Opportunities after completion of Engineering in Information Technology?
  18. List of universities offering MS in the field of electronics? What are the job opportunities after completion of the course?
23rd April 2012, 11:12 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job Opportunities after completion of Electronics Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which & how many jobs are available after compliting the electronics engineering

You have completed B-TECH degree from Electronics and communication . So the better option for you to go for higher study like-
  • M-TECH
  • MBA
  • MS
  • JRF/SRF
  • PHD
But you must have a valid GATE ,CAT ,MAT ,XAT etc score.

You are also applicable for govt sector also-
  • UPSC- UPSC conduct so many exam like IAS ,IPS ,IES ,IFS ,SCRA ,CDS .All exams educational qualification is graduation where you can applicable.
  • BSNL - BSNL conduct so many exams like BSNL JTO , BSNL TTA , MTNL etc.
  • Indian Railway Department
  • Indian Electricity Board
  • ISRO , DRDO ,BARC ,NTPC,NIC ,SAIL , BHEL ,BEL etc.
  • BANK - BANK PO ,BANK CLERK , IBPS PO ,IBPS CLERK ,SPECIAL IT OFFICER .
Other sector is private sector .You have so many option in private sector also if you have above 60% marks then you are applicable for Maximum no private companies like-
  • TCS
  • CTS
  • IBM
  • WIPRO
  • MICROSOFT
  • YAHOO
  • SYNTEL
etc.

So you can choose your career with the help of your strength.

23rd May 2012, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job Opportunities after completion of Electronics Engineering?

i am about to accept offer to take electronics at nust zimbabwe and just want to know opportunities in electronics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?