14th March 2012, 10:42 AM
GEETHU S NAIR

Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Integrated Biotechnology?

I am studying msc integrated biotechnology.what are my job oppertunities after completing this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Which course is a better choice for me between MBA and M.Tech in Biotechnology after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology? Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology?
  2. Will there be any good job opportunities in India after completing first year integrated MSc Biotechnology?
  3. What is the difference between MSc Biotechnology and MSc Integrated Biotechnology?
  4. What are the job opportunities after completion of Biotechnology?
  5. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc Biotechnology?
  6. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Systems Biology?
  7. What are the opportunities in M.Tech Biotechnology? I have completed my MSc Biotechnology
  8. How to do Ph.D in US after doing integrated MSc in Biotechnology
  9. Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? List of Universities offering PG in Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What are the job opportunities after completing MSc Biotechnology? How to get a job?
  11. What are the job opportunities after doing MSc Agriculture Biotechnology?
  12. Job opportunities in Biotechnology after passing MSc Biotechnology in Aurangabad?
  13. Which Entrance Exams I have to appear for to make entry into Research side being a candidate of doing M.Sc Integrated Biotechnology? Information regarding NET Exam? Syllabus for NET Exam?
  14. What are the job opportunities after integrated MSc in economics?
  15. Job opportunities in government sector after completing MSc Biotechnology
  16. Can I do MS in abroad after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology course? What are the job opportunities available after completion of MS? -- [New]
  17. Job opportunities and basic salary offered after completion of M.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  18. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology to get more salary?
1st July 2012, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Integrated Biotechnology?

Good morning sir,
iam studying integrated m.sc biotech & iam completed my 3rd year.
Plz tell to us job oppertunities after complition this course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?