29th June 2012, 02:52 AM
Unregistered

What all can I do to become a B.Pilot? I am a 12th passed student

i m a 12 passed student i want t be pilot my 12th % is 49% in pcm now what to do
what all i can do to b pilot?

1st July 2012, 12:56 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Cool Re: What all can I do to become a B.Pilot? I am a 12th passed student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i m a 12 passed student i want t be pilot my 12th % is 49% in pcm now what to do
Hey friend,

Yeah there are ways by which you can join in as a pilot after completing +2 as you can write the NDA exam as it offers you to join in Indian Air force

To tell about this exam this is conducted by UPSC(Union Public Service Commission) which is conducting exams for candidates to join in various services in India.

This exam is a defence service exam and this exam is conducted for candidates to join in defence forces of India and the forces which you can get in by writing this exam are:

> Indian Army
> Indian Navy
> Indian Air Force

which includes IAF and so for writing this exam you need to satisfy the eligibility criteria framed for the exam as like other exams and they may include such as:
  • You need to be a citizen of India
  • The Martial Status for the exam is that the candidate must be a unmarried male candidate
  • The age limit needed for the NDA exam is that the candidate must have 16 1/2-19 years
  • Education qualification needed for joining in Indian Air Force is that the candidate must have completed +2 with physics and mathematics as subjects and must have got a fair percentage from a recognized school board of education.
  • Candidate must be physically fit while appearing for the exam.

If you are satisfying the above all criteria's for the exam then you can join in IAF by writing this exam

Syllabus For the Exam:

~ General Ability

~ Mathematics

For more information regarding the exam you can check at the official site of UPSC at http://www.upsc.gov.in

ALL THE BEST
1st July 2012, 10:47 AM
janvi roy

Default Re: What all can I do to become a B.Pilot? I am a 12th passed student

dear friend,
I dont think that you can apply for nda.
Qualification requirement says that you need to get a minimum of 55% in 12th with physics,chemistry,mathematics.
And moreover you need to have a license in flying also.
Anyway,good luck for future
1st July 2012, 11:11 AM
roknits
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

How can i become a pilot?

one can become pilot in commercial airlines by giving the entrance examination for the various institutes or flying schools.these institutes conduct their separate examinations.

i have given attachment for schools for commercial pilot training....

What is the Eligibility for these exams to become a pilot?

for these exams,To become a pilot, candidates are required to clear the entrance test and fulfill the eligibility for them

Eligibility criteria

~~ to join Air flying schools one needs to pass 10+2 examinations.

~~should pass the 10+2 exam with physic, chemistry, math.

~~ Minimum marks should be 50%.

Since you lack 50% in PCM hence you are not eligible to apply in the flying schools to become commercial pilot.

Is commercial pilot similar to IAF pilot?

Don’t confuse with the job of pilot of Indian air Force. IAF pilot is selected through NDA exam, training is free and pay is based on Indian gov salary (Air Force) which is around 40-50 K Rs per moth.

the other option---NDA

hence better to apply for nda exam which is conducted by UPSC twice every year.so, you can apply for Indian Airforce through NDA Entrance exam if you fulfill the below mentioned eligibility criteria

~~candidate are required to have age between 16.5 to 19 years.

~~candidates should have passed XII exams from a recognized school or board.

~~the candidate should be citizen of India

~~this exam is for unmarried male candidates.

~~candidates having PCM can apply for all three branches of Indian Defense Services,

~~candidates of non PCM branch can apply for Only Indian Millitary academy.

for more visit---http://careerairforce.nic.in/

hope this helped.........

with regards
roknits

Attached Files
File Type: docx Schools for pilot training.docx(12.4 KB, 63 views)
1st July 2012, 01:14 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

To become a pilot firstly you have to get the students pilot license. For this you have to give an exam, You should pass class 10 to give this exam and your minimum age should be 16 yrs of old.
The exam is an objective written type exam which will test your mathematical knowledge about aircraft, engines and aerodynamics.

The next stage is the private pilot license(PPL). This includes 60 hours of flying( 40 hours with instructors and 20 hours solo) along with which a written exam needs to be given. The exam will be conducted by the DGCA. To give this exam you have to minimum pass 10+2 exam with maths, physics and chemistry. Age should be between 18-30 years.

The last stage is the commercial pilot license for which you need to know minimum 200 hours of flying.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?