22nd August 2015, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure and minimum percentage required to study B.Sc(Mathematics) in Jadavpur University? Job opportunities available?

Dear All,
I am interested to study B.Sc(Mathematics) Honours in Jadavpur University. So I want to know the procedure and the minimum % required to read Mathematics(H) in JU? What are the job opportunities available? I want the answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum percentage required in GRE to study MS in abroad? Job opportunities after doing M.S?
  2. What is the syllabus for admission test of History Honors at Jadavpur University?
  3. How can I get Admission in Physics honours at Jadavpur University? /minimum requirement for S.C. candidate?
  4. Minimum percentage required in class 12th in Maths subject to get admission in Maths Honors in Jadavpur University
  5. Minimum percentage required in class 12th in Maths subject to get admission in Maths Honors in Jadavpur University
  6. Percentage required in B.Com to get admission for M.Com in Jadavpur University?
  7. Do I have to appear in Admission Test for study B.Sc(Mathematics/Physics) in Jadavpur University?
  8. How can I get Admission in USA for Engineering after Diploma in IT? Minimum percentage required and scholarship?
  9. How can I get admission in Jadavpur University in BSc Hons in physics? What is the minimum marks required for admission?
  10. Required percentage in Graduation to get admission for MCA in Jadavpur University?
  11. Admission procedure for Company Secretary course? Minimum percentage required?
  12. Minimum marks required in 12th WBCHSE to study BCA in Jadavpur University?
  13. Procedure to get admission in German Universities for MS in Aerospace Engineering? Procedure to get Visa and rues to pay amount? Minimum percentage requirement?
  14. How to get admission in jadavpur university in the stream MCA? Percentage required in JECA? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Percentage required to get admission in MCA, Jadavpur University?
  16. Can I get admission to study B.A.(Political Science) in Jadavpur University if secured 64.43% in 12th WBCHSE?
  17. Detailed information, admission procedure, percentage required and scope of CA in Abroad? How can I do self preparation?
  18. How much rank is required in JECA to get admission in Jadavpur University in Kolkata or Vidyasagar University? How much the university cost per semester?
28th November 2015, 07:11 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Admission procedure and minimum percentage required to study B.Sc(Mathematics) in Jadavpur University? Job opportunities available?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear All,
I am interested to study B.Sc(Mathematics) Honours in Jadavpur University. So I want to know the procedure and the minimum % required to read Mathematics(H) in JU? What are the job opportunities available? I want the answer as soon as possible.
There is specific qualification is required to be eligible B.Sc Agriculture through Jadavpur University. Candidates should have passed in Intermediate (10+2) with physics, chemistry, biology or biotechnology with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized university.

In order to get admission the candidate need to score more than 50% of marks in the 12th board examination. You need to appear and qualify in the entrance exam conducted by the Jadavpur University. Most of the universities give first preference to the candidate who have scored 60% of marks in 12th board exam.

You are selected on the basis of rank obtained in the entrance exam conducted by the Jadavpur University or on the basis of marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry and Biology in the qualifying examination.

Interested candidates can apply through online by visiting the official website of the Jadavpur University. Normally, the application is available during the month of April/May. The applicant the download the application from the official website of Jadavpur University.

There is good job opportunity available B.Sc in Mathematics course in both the Government and Private sector. Those who have completed their B.Sc in Mathematics can find the job opportunity in Private in Banks, Insurance Companies and Software Companies as well.

Candidates who have completed B.Sc Mathematics can look for jobs in private banks, insurance companies and software companies. Apart from this you can also find job opportunity in Software Companies such as,

- Microsoft (https://www.microsoft.com/en-in)
- Google (https://www.google.co.in )
- Infosys (www.infosys.com)
- Wipro (www.wipro.com/)
- TCS (www.tcs.com/)

Official website - www.jaduniv.edu.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?