12th July 2016, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

What are the job opportunities available in government sector after completion of B.Sc Mathematics?

After finishing. b.sc mathematics. What are the job opportunities. In government. Level exam? Can you please provide me the details on the same? It will be helpful if you can provide me the complete answer on this as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do MCA course after completion of B.Sc in Mathematics? Job Opportunities after completion of MCA course?
  2. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of M.Com course?
  3. What are the job opportunities available for me after completion of B.Sc course?
  4. What are the job opportunities available for me in private and government sector after completion of BCA course?
  5. What is the job opportunities for graduates with Economics,Mathematics, Statistics in both sector government and private?
  6. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Job opportunities in private sector for B.Sc in Biotechnology student? How much salary I will get in government sector?
  8. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of M.Sc in Electronics?
  9. What is the job opportunities for graduates with Economics, Mathematics, Statistics in both private and government sector?
  10. Am I eligible to get job in State or Central Government after completion of BA with 50% marks?
  11. What are the job opportunities available for a fashion designer in both private and government sector?
  12. What are the job opportunities available in government sector after completion of B.Sc in Hotel Management course?
  13. Where should I opt for job among Government and Private Sectors after completion of B.Sc(Sericulture)? Job opportunities in Government sector? -- [New]
  14. List of job opportunities available in state and central government sector after completion of B.Tech Silk Technology?
  15. What are the opportunities available in government sector after completion of Diploma Electrical and Electronics Engineering course?
  16. What is the job opportunities after doing B.Sc with Economics, Statistics and mathematics in both government and private sector?
  17. What are the career options after completing MSc Statistics?
  18. What are the various job options available in government sector after completion of B.Tech course?
13th July 2016, 03:32 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the job opportunities available in government sector after completion of B.Sc Mathematics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
After finishing. b.sc mathematics. What are the job opportunities. In government. Level exam? Can you please provide me the details on the same? It will be helpful if you can provide me the complete answer on this as soon as possible.
You have completed B.Sc in Mathematics, So you are eligible for government sector like Indian Army, Indian Navy and Indian Air Force through CDS exam.

CDS stands for Combined Defence Service exam.

Eligibility Criteria:-

Indian naval academy: You should have completed engineering graduation or B.Sc with physics, mathematics subjects from a recognized university.

Indian Air force academy: You should have completed engineering graduation or B.Sc with physics, mathematics from a recognized university.

Indian Military academy: You should have completed graduation in any stream from a recognized university.

Officers Training Academy: You should have completed graduation in any stream from a recognized university.

Age Criteria:-

Indian Military Academy: - 19-24 Years
Air Force Academy: - 19-23 Years
Naval Academy: - 19-22 Years
Officer's Training Academy: - 19-25 Years
13th July 2016, 06:17 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What are the job opportunities available in government sector after completion of B.Sc Mathematics?

Yes, after completion of course you can appear for various entrance examination to get government jobs.

Some of available options are :-

Teaching.

Banking.

Defence.

Railway.

But, you need to have B.Ed degree to appear for CTET/TET examination. For all other jobs you can appear for entrance examination after degree completion.
14th July 2016, 12:49 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
After B.Sc Mathematics the candidates can appear for various government jobs. The list of jobs given below;

The candidates can also appear for jobs in their state, the examinations and recruitment done by the State Staff Selection Commission. The candidates can also appear for State Police Department examination for the post of Sub Inspector of Police. The advertisements are available in the Employment News paper.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?