19th December 2011, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities after passing B.Tech

Sir,
i hav done my B.Tech(ECE 53%),are there any options for me in pursuing marine courses...
and let me kno wot are the job opportunities and how would my career after pursuing such courses

Related Questions:
  1. What are the job opportunities after passing B.Tech EEE
  2. What are the job opportunities in Army for girls after B.Tech?
  3. What are the opportunities available in government sector after passing B.Tech Civil?
  4. Job opportunities after B.Tech(ECE) and MBA(Finance)? Will I face any problem during interview?
  5. What kind of job opportunities are available for me in PSU's after passing CSE engineering with 70%? How to apply for those jobs?
  6. Can I get BCA course after taking Chemistry, Maths, Computer Application, English and Physical Education in ISC 12th?
  7. Chances of getting a Government Job after passing btech ece with 70% and no backlogs?
  8. What are the job opportunities after passing BAMS?
  9. Job opportunities after B.Tech in Railway and information about the entrance exam with syllabus?
  10. What are the job opportunities for me after passing B.E Mechanical and B.E Agriculture?
  11. Job opportunities in Skoda, Tata Motors or any other MNC companies for B.Tech(ME) final year student?
  12. Job opportunities for B.Tech(Fashion Technology) student? -- [New]
  13. Job opportunities in reputed private Banks after B.Tech in Agriculture? What would be initial categories of job?
  14. Job opportunities for above 55% aggregate btech students? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I apply for PSU exam after passing B.Tech computer science? What are the opportunities in PSU?
  16. What are the job opportunities after passing CA final year
  17. Will I face any problem while getting job in UK and USA if having arrears in B.Tech(ME)? Best company in UK and USA for B.Tech(ME) student?
  18. Opportunities available after studying B.Tech final year ECE? Is it better to do a job or to join M.Tech? Opportunities that I can get from Central or State government?
31st December 2011, 06:26 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities after passing B.Tech

After B.Tech in ECE you can do 1 year course in MERI or any other similar institutes to pursue marine course. After the completion of the course you can find job opportunities in many merchant navy companies. There are many public sector companies like Central Inlands Water Transport Corporation, Ennore Port Limited, Cochin Shipyard Limited, Hindustan Shipyard Limited, The Shipping Corporation Of India Limited, etc. Some of the private companies where you can find placement is Great Eastern Shipping, Chennai port Trust, ABG shipyard Limited, etc. With experience you can apply for various companies abroad like Newcastle upon tyne, Pembroke shire, etc.
16th May 2012, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

Is b.arch a good course for getting a job immediately? Plz elaborate...
17th July 2014, 03:34 AM
Unregistered

Hi, can I know when a student pass in mechatronics branch then in which sector jobs apply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?