10th July 2014, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Will I face any problem while getting job in UK and USA if having arrears in B.Tech(ME)? Best company in UK and USA for B.Tech(ME) student?

Sir,
I am studing 3rd btech mechanical engg at tamilnadu. I have some ariers in my subjects and i have confident that i can clear my ariers before complete my studies. I am searching for job opportunities at uk and usa. Will my ariers affect my job opportunities? and how am i search jobs at best companies at uk and usa?

18th November 2015, 11:32 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I face any problem while getting job in UK and USA if having arrears in B.Tech(ME)? Best company in UK and USA for B.Tech(ME) student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am studing 3rd btech mechanical engg at tamilnadu. I have some ariers in my subjects and i have confident that i can clear my ariers before complete my studies. I am searching for job opportunities at uk and usa. Will my ariers affect my job opportunities? and how am i search jobs at best companies at uk and usa?

You will have to clear your arrears papers before trying a job in abroad countries like UK and USA.

You have very bright chances of getting job in abroad with some experience.

You have to be very good in communication and you should have very good technical knowledge & skills.

You should have some work experience before you go to abroad for jobs.

So you have to work in India for 2 to 3 years to gain some experience in your field.

After that you can search for a job through job portals and websites.

Then you know about the requirements they require for the jobs.

You can also contact the job consultants for the same purpose.

The consultants will guide you regarding your job vacancies and visa formalities.
27th June 2016, 07:36 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I face any problem while getting job in UK and USA if having arrears in B.Tech(ME)? Best company in UK and USA for B.Tech(ME) student?

What is the jobs opportunities after getting a good rank in GATE through agriculture engineering and how much is salary?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?