16th July 2018, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities available for BCom(Accountancy) student in Punjab?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying in final year of BCom with Accountancy Honours. I want to know about the job opportunities available for me anywhere in Punjab. Can you please let me know about the opportunities?

17th July 2018, 03:11 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities available for BCom(Accountancy) student in Punjab?

Job Opportunities available for B.Com Students:

>> Accountant:
After completion of B.Com, you can work as Accountant. Accountant is required in all type of companies because a type of companies need accountants to run their business.

>> Auditor:
Auditor is the upper position after the accountant. As an auditor you have to check financial statement and accounting ledgers. As an auditor you have to work with several clients and have to travel also.

>> Banker:
You can work as a banker in bank. Very often banks hire commerce graduates. Just look out the websites of banks for this type of recruitment notification.

>> Lecturer:
After completion of B.Com, you can complete M.Com and become a lecturer of colleges.

>> Tax Consultant:
Fresh commerce graduates are hired as Tax Consultants by many firms. After getting some experience, you can open your own firm and work independently.

*** This job opportunities are same in all states of India.
17th July 2018, 05:33 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities available for BCom(Accountancy) student in Punjab?

Job opportunities available for B.Com Accountancy student in Punjab:-

Telecaller Customer

Support Executive

Customer Executive Staff

Public Relationship Officer

Digital Investing Executive

Software Developer

Customer Service Associate

Billing Executive

Quality Analyst

Android Developer

PHP Developer.
17th July 2018, 06:08 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

BCom Accountancy job types:

Finance Manager

Financial Controller

Independent Worker

Financial Advisor

Certified Public Accountant

Teacher

Financial Advisor

Chartered Management Accountant
17th July 2018, 09:58 PM
naralakavyasudha

In today's generation you can find jobs easly from the websites or app that I mention below just ensure that you apply a filter of your qualification and region where you want to apply job for.

1. Naukri.com
2. Freshersworld.com
3. Firstnaukri.com
There are still many websites but I think these are best to search job according to my experience. You can also create job alerts according to your requirement as they will mail you when job openings are available.

Wishing you good luck:-)
17th July 2018, 10:29 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

B.Com. Accountancy or Bachelor of Commerce in Accountancy is an undergraduate Commerce course. The duration of this course is three years.

The Job opportunities available for BCom(Accountancy) student in Punjab are given below.

=> Management Accounting Offices

=> Educational Institutes

=> Tax Departments

=> Auditing Offices

=> Financial Hubs

=> Budget Analysis Centres

=> Corporate Financing

=> Real Estate Financing

=> International Financing
17th July 2018, 10:37 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

BCom Accountancy Employment Areas:

Educational Institutes

Tax Departments

Corporaterate Financing

Real Estate Financing

International Financing

Management Accounting offices

Budget Analysis Centres
17th July 2018, 10:45 PM
naralakavyasudha

In today's generation you can refer many job portals among which I will mention few which are helpful just ensure you apply correct filters according to your degree and place willing to work.
1. Naukri.com
2. Freshersworld.com
3. Firstnaukri.com

Still there are many job portals but according to my experience these are good.

You can also create a job alerts according to your requirement and you will get mail when job openings are available.

Hope it's helpful

Wishing you good luck:-)
17th July 2018, 10:50 PM
vismithar

Hi,

Considering you persuing B.com (Accounting) , Scope for this course will never go down no matter where you live in. Hence dont be worried about it

Thinks to be remembered.

1) Please participate in all campus interview happening & try getting in any company.
2) Kindly upload your updated resume in Naukri, Indeed, & Linkdn etc for further updates.
3) Try attending maximum interviews & choose the one which you like to start your career.

check out the link shared & apply if it matches your expectations.

Thanks
Attached Files
File Type: txt jobs.txt(357 Bytes, 8 views)
18th July 2018, 02:52 PM
somany3116

You can apply in any CA firm located in punjab . Else you can apply for accounts related job in various companies.
Nowadays many companies have openings for b.com freshers as a trainee in tricity Chandigarh which can be a good scope for you.
18th July 2018, 10:53 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Job opportunities available for B.Com (Accountancy) student in Punjab:-

Android Developer
Quality Analyst
Billing Executive
Customer Service Associate
PHP Developer
Software Developer
Digital Advertising Executive
Public Relationship Officer
Customer Executive Staff
Customer Support Executive.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?