4th September 2017, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

How much time is required to complete M.Sc Research in Finance & Investment and M.Phil in Industrial Finance & Investment? Where should I apply for it?

Sir, I want to do M.Sc Research in Finance & Investment and M.Phil in Industrial Finance & Investment. How much time it will take to complete? Where should I apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study MS(Investment & Finance) in Middlesex University for Indian students? Detailed course structure?
  2. Which stream is better, marketing or finance?
  3. Which Certification courses are better for me to have career in Investment Banking having completed MBA in Finance, NCFM in Derivatives Market and Diploma in Banking and Finance from IIBF? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of companies available in Chennai offering internship for B.Com Corporate Secretary holder
  5. Institute of Actuaries Of India-Subject ST5- Finance and Investment A Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  6. Procedure to do internship in BBA Finance from TVS Finance & Services Ltd, TCFC Finance Ltd, Gandhinagar Leasing & Finance Ltd and Muthoot Finance Ltd at Delhi?
  7. How to apply in TIIC Finance Senior Officer recruitment? Cost of application? -- [New]
  8. Companies for Finance, Investment banking, Asset management after MBA from a good college?
  9. Investment, Banking or anoy other Finance related jobs that can be pursued after BBM?
  10. Details of TIIC Finance Senior Officer recruitment 2018?
  11. How to do CFA in commerce stream?
  12. What will be the position of BBA student after final procedure?
  13. Details about PhD in Foreign Investment after MBA Finance? Which are the best colleges for it?
  14. Best course in between PG Diploma in Banking & Finance and MBA in Banking & Finance? Government institutions and their fees?
  15. What is better subject for MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Eligibility to study Master of Finance & Control for BCom(Banking & Finance) student?
  17. How many vacancies are there in TIIC Finance Senior Officer recruitment 2018? Important dates of this recruitment?
  18. Industrial Training in Malaysia/Singapore for Banking & Finance student?
10th October 2017, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much time is required to complete M.Sc Research in Finance & Investment and M.Phil in Industrial Finance & Investment? Where should I apply for it?

My m.phil session was 2013.15 but i could not complete my thesis within two academic years, now i have completed my thesis but when i submitted to department they told me that my session is expired and now you are not able to get degree. Any possible way out please???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?