23rd October 2011, 03:34 PM
v.Raja sekhar

How to get Job in Government sector or private sector being a candidate having completed M.Sc in Physics and working as Lecturer?

hello....i am comleted msc physics.now iam working in one jr.collage as lecturer.i want job in government or privete sector?

Related Questions:
  1. Which one is better between job in private sector as Engineer with MBA degree or job in government sector where pay is more?
  2. Is there any job opportunity after completion of MSc Physics?
  3. How to get Job in Government sector or Private sector in Delhi having scored 68% in B.Ed and 71% in M.Sc Microbiology?
  4. How to shift to government sector while working in private sector?
  5. Job opportunities in government sector after completing MSc Physics?
  6. Which is more preferable, a private or a government sector? I'm working for more than 2 years in private with salary $12000 and now i've government job with salary $400
  7. Job Opportunities for me in Government sector and Private sector being a candidate having completed BCA course in the year of 2011? How to prepare for JTO Exam?
  8. Job opportunities in Government sector after completing M.Sc. Physics?
  9. What options do I have in government sector or are there any job oriented government courses in Delhi/NCR region? How to prepare for them?
  10. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  11. Government/Public sector job after completing MCA with 1 year experience in private IT sector?
  12. Whether Private Sector is better than Government Sector for B.Sc(Agriculture) candidate?
  13. What are the career options available after completion of M.Sc course in private sector and government sector?
  14. What are the job options available in Government sector after completion of M.Sc Physics? -- [New]
  15. How to get travel and tourism jobs in the government sector if I have work experience in private?
  16. Can I get a job in government sector after scoring 72% in B.E? What is the available scope in private sector?
  17. Can I go with the government job or change to private sector job?
  18. Travel and tourism jobs in government sector? -- [Most Discussed]

20th November 2011, 10:09 PM
princedangi

Default Re: How to get Job in Government sector or private sector being a candidate having completed M.Sc in Physics and working as Lecturer?

hello my dear for government jobs first you starts prep. for NET or GATE after qualify this exam you may call for research and any other programe And in private sector you may apply for HOD of subject or other posts. Best Of Luck.

20th November 2011, 11:39 PM
praveen_raj
Junior Member+

Default Re: How to get Job in Government sector or private sector being a candidate having completed M.Sc in Physics and working as Lecturer?

Hi friend,

You can continue your job as a lecturer.The lecturer jobs especially specialized in physics have a great demand in Corporate coaching institutes for engineering and medicine entrance exams. The salary will be ranging from 25k-1 lakh per month depend upon your experience and performance. If you want to become professor or willing to go for research, you can go for UGC-NET and can do Phd with stipend.You can also pursue M.tech by appearing GATE. Once you made it to M.Tech in IIT, Your career will totally been changed.

Regards
Prudvi Raj

24th November 2011, 08:14 PM
m.khushhal

This is the most reputed job in Engineering jobs that too in govt sector. For this job you must have your engineering degree and the age must be minimum of 21 years.If you prepare correctly then you'll definitely get placed in govt.sector.

Most of the government jobs available for civil engineers are conducted by upsc.
the notifications of such jobs can be found on
www.upsc.gov.in
the notifications of other jobs comes in the employment news. so you must check it regularly.
you can also post your resume to
naukri,monster,etc.

23rd May 2012, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,i have complete msc in physics with specilization electronics (59.80%) in 2009.plz help me what should i do now ?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?