10th April 2011, 09:02 PM
Abha G

Job opportunities in Kerala for a B.Tech Agricultural Engineering graduate?

What are the job opportunities in kerala for a Btec Agricultural engineering graduate?

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities for Girls in Chemical Engineering? Syllabus of the B.Tech Chemical Engineering in Kerala University? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What are the opportunities in USA after completing B.Tech in agricultural engineering?
  3. What are the job opportunities after passing 12th and while doing agricultural engineering?
  4. What should I do between M.Tech and MBA? I am pursuing Agricultural Engineering from Pantnagar Agricultural University
  5. Preferred subjects in Engineering for girls between Biotechnology and Biomedical Engineering and job opportunities in Kerala with high salary?
  6. Opportunities available in USA after completing B.Tech in Agricultural Engineering?
  7. What are the job opportunities in goverment sector for agriculture engineer?
  8. What are the job opportunities after completing BSc Agricultural Programme
  9. How to get admission in IIIT Kerala after passing B.Tech IT?
  10. Job opportunities after B.Tech(ECE) and MBA(Finance)? Will I face any problem during interview?
  11. Agricultural Marketing courses and job opportunities available after it?
  12. What is the present job status of Agricultural Engineering? Is it possible to get a job in private sector? -- [New]
  13. Will there be good Job Opportunities after completion of Masters in Agricultural Science?
  14. Qualification required and procedure for admission in B.Sc Agriculture?
  15. What are the job opportunities for an integrated Pharm D graduate in Kerala?
  16. Job opportunities for B.Pharma student in Kerala?
  17. How much I can earn as Horticulturist?
  18. How to join AG BSc? How should I join the college for BSc agriculture? What is the future of Ag BSc?
16th June 2011, 12:02 AM
princearyan
Senior Member+

Default Re: Job opportunities in Kerala for a B.Tech Agricultural Engineering graduate?

Kerla is good state so you will get job soon in state government ..
you just keep your eyes on local newspaper ....
and prepare your self for interview or exam
good luck
14th November 2011, 01:18 PM
Beready

Default Re: Job opportunities in Kerala for a B.Tech Agricultural Engineering graduate?

hello friend,

yes there are opportunities but very few.
so you should to grab this chances with a high quality of preparation .
because they are mainly govt seats and we know that in govt
what the original competition is .
good luck.
7th February 2012, 09:16 AM
Unregistered

I am an Agricultural engg., graduate of TNAU, coimbatore. Now I am taking classes for both Dip. Ag & B.sc Ag students for the last 12 years of period in a private college near pollachi.I registered in chennai tech., employment exchange on 1993 but, still there is no any one information - it definitely shows the nil Govt. opportunities!!! Many of our friends did & concentrated in only Drip Irrigation systems as in designing aspects.
11th April 2012, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

which one is best agricultural btec or agricultural bsc and msc
9th July 2012, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

which are the subject in agrg eng?
3rd September 2013, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

what are the opportunities for girls in ag btech after completing graduation in it?
7th October 2013, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

What will be the salary for agricultural eng?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?