23rd October 2011, 01:55 PM
Rituparna Madhu

Will there be good Job Opportunities after completion of Masters in Agricultural Science?

if i pursue masters in agricultural science after my class 12 are there any good job opportunities? please give me the job opportunities?

Related Questions:
  1. Possible jobs in private sector after B.Sc in Agriculture?
  2. Scope and job opportunities of Masters in Microbiology and Genetics?
  3. Career scope after completion of B.Sc Agricultural course? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  4. What are the possibilities for me to do PH.D course after completion of masters degree in agricultural entomology? -- [New]
  5. Which further studies i can do in abroad after completing my B.Sc. (Ag)?
  6. Masters degree in Agricultural Economics after Bachelors Degree in Agricultural Economic a better option than doing a job after Bachelor's?
  7. What are the job opportunities after computer science engineering
  8. Colleges offering masters in Bioinformatics and scope for the same? Job opportunities after the course?
  9. What should I do further after completing B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  10. Complete information about B.Sc Zoology course? Is Physics important in Zoology?
  11. What can I do after completion of masters in population? What type of job I can expect for?
  12. Which one to pursue after completing B.Sc? M.Sc or MCA?
  13. How to get admission in the best institute for Agricultural Biotechnology?
  14. What are the job opportunities available after completion of ME in ECE?
  15. Job Opportunities after completion of Computer Science Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What are the opportunities available in India and outside India after completion of masters in biotech engineering?
  17. Is it beneficial to study MS in Abroad instead of India?
  18. What are the job opportunities after completing masters in Pharmacy? What would be the starting salary?
30th March 2012, 04:33 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will there be good Job Opportunities after completion of Masters in Agricultural Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rituparna Madhu View Post
if i pursue masters in agricultural science after my class 12 are there any good job opportunities? please give me the job opportunities?
There are various option for candidates belonging to agricultural field. There are numerous opportunity in both public as well as private sectors. After the completion of the Bachelors degree program in the relevant field candidate may opt for exams conducted by Union Public Service Commission [UPSC] and State Public Service Commission for posts in agricultural department as extention officer, credit officer, probationary officer, plant protection officer, soil conservation officer, seed production officers etc. Candidates holding a post graduate degree may look to get jobs in agricultural field as Field Officers, Rural Development Officers and Agricultural and Probationary Officers in the different Banking sectors. Along with post graduate degree candidate may opt for research program in order to get employment in the agricultural Universities as plant pathologist, agronomist, economic botanist, agro-meteorologist, research engineer, associate professor etc.
25th June 2012, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will there be good Job Opportunities after completion of Masters in Agricultural Science?

what are the job opportunities after completing bachelor degree in pharmacy?what would be the starting salary/
6th July 2012, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

IS THERE ANY SURE JOB AFTER AGRI ENGG EXPT UPSC/MPSC?
7th July 2012, 10:57 AM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

The scope after completion of Masters in agriculture science is quite wide in terms of both higher education and job opportunities.

There are lots of government and private bodies willing to hire professionals with this degree.

Following organizations generally hire freshers:

>>Banks

>>Food Chains

>>Insurance Companies

>>Dairy Consultancies

>>Animal industry

>>Research field

22nd October 2012, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

How to do ms in computer science in engineering in us what are the steps should be taken
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?