12th July 2016, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

What are the job opportunities in goverment sector for agriculture engineer?

What are the job opportunities in goverment sector for agriculture engineer? Can someone please let me know the various opportunities available and how to proceed with them? Please let me know the complete information on this. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. What are the available job opportunities for biology students in agriculture sector? -- [New]
  2. Job opportunities in Private/Government sector for a B.Sc Agriculture graduate?
  3. Job opportunities for me in government sector after doing MSc physics with specialization in Electronics?
  4. Jobs opportunities for Civil engineer in private sector?
  5. Government jobs for MCA with work experience? How to prepare and any courses required? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Government sector job after completing B.Sc in Agriculture?
  7. For which government jobs am I qualified after passing diploma?
  8. What should I prefer between private sector and government sector jobs? What are the job opportunities in government sector for BA student?
  9. What are the jobs that I can get after completing BSc computers? What is the salary?
  10. Job opportunities in private sector after graduating in Agriculture?
  11. Job opportunities in private sector for B.Tech(Agriculture) candidate?
  12. Job opportunities in private sector for B.Tech(Agriculture) candidate?
  13. Job opportunities in Goverment Sector for M.Sc(Organic Chemistry) candidate?
  14. List of jobs to apply after completion of automobile engineering?
  15. How to get Government Job in Tourism sector of Gujarat being a candidate from MBA in Tourism and Hospitality and with 2 years of work experience as Faculty in a Hotel Management College?
  16. List jobs in Tamil Nadu under Mechanical Engineering stream?
  17. Career opportunities in Automobile Sector for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer in India?
  18. What is the career after B.E computer science? I have worked for 2 years in IT organization
12th July 2016, 06:48 PM
Sri Kavya Ketagani

Default Re: What are the job opportunities in goverment sector for agriculture engineer?

Agriculture Engineers have various job opportunities in government sector.
You can work as:
->Plant Pathologist
->Irrigation Manager
->Irrigation Technician
->Horticulturist
->Agricultural Biologist
->Agricultural Engineer
->Agriculture Marketing
->Agronomist
->Botanist
->Environmental Engineer
->Farm Manager
->Agriculture Officer
->Agricultural Research Officer
->Agriculture Development Officer

To secure a job in government sector you have to appear for various exams conducted by Union Public Service Commission, Staff Selection Commission and Public Service Commission.

If you qualify in the written test, you will be called for interview and if you get selected you will be given a post in various fields of agriculture.
12th July 2016, 11:04 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Default Re: What are the job opportunities in goverment sector for agriculture engineer?

There are various opportunities after completing B.Tech in Agricultural Engineering.Candidate can get job in government sector as at:-

**Indian Agricultural Research Institute

**United India Insurance Company Limited

**Directorate of Oil Palm Research

**National Dairy Development Board

**Food Corporation of India

**National Seeds Corporations

**Natural Agricultural Innovative Projects

**Dr. Balasaheb Sawant Konkan Krishi Vidyapeeth

**Indian Council of Agricultural Research.
13th July 2016, 12:33 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

As a agriculture engineer you have lot of job opportunities in government as well as in private sector. You can work as maintenance engineer, Android software agriculture engineer in various Industries, officers and for Federal government.
You can work as a lecturer Agriculture College.
You may go for higher studies.
14th July 2016, 12:04 AM
positive boy

Agricultural Engineers specialized in various fields such as agricultural mechanization, soil conservation; food processing and so on can find various job opportunities in both central government as well as state government firms.

You can apply for following organizations for getting job:-

•National Seeds Corporations

•Indian Agricultural Research Institute

•Indian Council of Agricultural Research

•Cabinet Secretariat, Government of India, New Delhi

•United India Insurance Company Limited

•Natural Agricultural Innovative Projects.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?