22nd June 2016, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

Preferred subjects in Engineering for girls between Biotechnology and Biomedical Engineering and job opportunities in Kerala with high salary?

sir, I have completed my plus and I am interested in Engineering, which will be the best Engineering for girls with several job opportunities in Kerala/India, with a high salary. Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. What is Biomedical Engineering? What are the Job Opportunities for this course in Kerala and all over India? Are the candidates having jobs in Indian Military?
  2. Can I take Biomedical Engineering? What are the job opportunities for biomedical engineering?
  3. What are the chemical engineering job opportunities?
  4. What are the job opportunities and salaries in biomedical engineers in Kerala, India
  5. What are the job opportunities and salaries in biochemical engineering? -- [New]
  6. What are the employment opportunities in Biomedical Engineering? Which colleges are the best to do biomedical engineering?
  7. Job opportunities for Girls in Chemical Engineering? Syllabus of the B.Tech Chemical Engineering in Kerala University?
  8. What is Biomedical Engineering? Best college for pursuing the course? Job opportunities after studying Biomedical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Job opportunities in Government sector for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) female student?
  10. Procedure and eligibility for girls in Aeronautical engineering sector? How much salary one can get?
  11. Biomedical engineering: Job Opportunities, Scope, Colleges in Tamilnadu?
  12. Am I eligible for Biomedical Engineering?
  13. Which are the subjects for Biomedical engineering? What is the scope in it?
  14. Which course is better for engineering between Biotechnology and Biomedical?
  15. Which engineering branch has highest salary?Is petroleum engineering suitable for girls? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I do Biomedical Enginering if I do PCB? Best institutes for Biomedical Engineering? Qualifications required for Biomedical Engineering?
  17. Which is the best college for Biotechnology, Biomedical Engineering, Agriculture and Irrigation engineering in Anna University?
  18. Scope of Biomedical engineering? Opportunities to study Biomedical in Singapore?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?