9th October 2016, 02:03 AM
Unregistered

What is the present job status of Agricultural Engineering? Is it possible to get a job in private sector?

Hi,

I'm Rajad, studying in Bangladesh Agricultural University, Mymensingh, as a student of Agricultural Engineering... My graduation is near to complete. now, i wanna know the job facilities of that department in details. Who can provide me the right details on this?

Related Questions:
  1. Which one is better between job in private sector as Engineer with MBA degree or job in government sector where pay is more?
  2. Which trade is better between BSCI Agriculture and B.Tech electrical
  3. How to shift to government sector while working in private sector?
  4. How can I get a suitable job in IT sector being Agricultural engineer?
  5. Opportunities in Private sector for B.Tech(Agricultural Engineering) student? Is private jobs beneficial for Agricultural Engineer?
  6. How to get job in Railways and private sector while doing B.E?
  7. Is there any possibility for me to get a good private sector job after having experience with Government job?
  8. What can I do with private job having 3 years of diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  9. What are the jobs that I can get after completing BSc computers? What is the salary?
  10. What can I get a job in government sector after passing 3 years diploma in Mechanical Engineering? How to prepare for interview?
  11. Job opportunities in private sector for B.Com graduate who is working in a Private Bank?
  12. Private sector job for B.Sc Agriculture graduate?
  13. What is the value of studying in Germany for getting job under private sector?
  14. Job in private sector based on experience in public sector?
  15. Should I prepare for government job or take of freshers job in private sector?
  16. Which fields are the best among Civil Engineering? Best paying job? Which sector is better between private and government sector? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which is a better choice for me of doing Job between Public sector and Private sector? Which Companies I will be paid more?
  18. Can I get any type of job in private sector having less than 60% in 12th?
9th October 2016, 06:19 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the present job status of Agricultural Engineering? Is it possible to get a job in private sector?

There is a lot of job opportunities available after after getting aeronautical engineering.

As you want to get private sector job so here is the list of some private companies recruites Agriculture graduate:-

**A.G. Sunseeds Pvt. Ltd.

**Advanta India Limited

**Agro Biotech

**Balaji Seed Pvt Ltd

**Bhakti Biotech Pvt. Ltd.

**Daftari Agro Private Limited

**Novartis India: Seeds Division

**Namdhari Seeds (Pvt) Ltd

**Century Seeds Pvt. Ltd

**Indo-American Hybrid Seeds (India) Pvt. Ltd.
10th October 2016, 12:54 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the present job status of Agricultural Engineering? Is it possible to get a job in private sector?

The present job scenario is good in all sectors and as well as bad depending upon ones own capability. There is always a good job opportunity in any respective field of study. You can avail a job in private sector in top MNCs, there is no harm in it. You should keep on looking for various job opportunities in various top MNCs as and when the vacancy is released and should apply for it as soon as possible and I am sure you will do well in it,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?