21st July 2011, 08:21 PM
JAYSHRI O

What should I do having failed in 12th Science and having interest in Commerce?

What should i do i failed in 12th science cbse ? Can i change my subjects now?i m intrested in commerce now

6th August 2011, 02:20 PM
sachin200792

Default Re: What should I do having failed in 12th Science and having interest in Commerce?

If you have failed class 12th board from Science stream then you have an option to shift your stream from science to commerce. It also depends on your school whether they allow you to change the stream after passing 11th from science stream.

But there are many schools which allow the students to change there streams from science to commerce. So, if your school doesn't allow it then you can take admission in some other school which allow you to change the stream but certainly you can change your stream.
26th November 2011, 03:47 PM
Yasir yousf

Default Re: What should I do having failed in 12th Science and having interest in Commerce?

You can change your stream from science to commerce and appear freshly in commerce take help from your school
1st April 2012, 01:02 AM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: What should I do having failed in 12th Science and having interest in Commerce?

Hi

If you have failed in your 12th Science, then what matters is that in how many subjects have you failed.

If you have passed in all the subjects and failed in ONLY 1, then you would allowed for a re paper which you can attempt again.

But if you have failed in more than 2 subjects, then you can choose to repeat your Class 12th once again to work more hard and get better result.

But as you say that in 11th class you had taken up Science, and studied that for two complete years, even gave your boards and when failed, now you realize that you have interest in commerce, I would say that it is not possible.

CBSE only grants the repeat of Class 12th if a person fails in the boards. However if you want to waste two more years of your life, then you can always change your school and again get admission in Class 11th in Commerce Stream.

But that will not be right. You have to believe in taking decisions and proving them right.

So rest is up to you, decide what you want to do and then you can go ahead with appearing for the re papers and passing or repeating full 2 years again that too with a totally different stream.

Hope this helps

All the best

Regards
RANJEET
1st April 2012, 01:24 AM
vijaykumarsriram
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yasir yousf View Post
You can change your stream from science to commerce and appear freshly in commerce take help from your school
If you have failed in your 12th Science, then what matters is that in how many subjects have you failed.

If you have passed in all the subjects and failed in ONLY 1, then you would allowed for a re paper which you can attempt again.

But if you have failed in more than 2 subjects, then you can choose to repeat your Class 12th once again to work more hard and get better result.
1st April 2012, 01:29 AM
simmi9044

if you failed in the 12th class
then you have to do the 12th
again, because the only good job
opportunities are after the 12th
standard. so the 12th must be
completed for a student. so don't
worry and do the hard work.
but if you want to go for the
10th based courses then these
are the courses like:-
Diploma
BCA
c course
c++ course
java course
so best of luck.
1st April 2012, 02:10 AM
sachin170490

if you are not intrested in science and have failed in 12th. And also you are intrested in commerce. Then you can change your stream science to commerce. A failure student have a option to change your stream. But some colleges are not allowed to this. If your college is one of them. So don't worry, a 12th failure student can change the college. You can change the college and take commerce stream. Commerce is not easy subject you have to work hard to pass 12th. Because in 1 year, you cao not easily handle the full course.
1st April 2012, 01:02 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

If you have failed in 12th from Science stream and interested for Commerce stream, then you can do that but first you have to complete 12th with Science as after pursing Science for two years it will be difficult for you to change your stream from Science to Commerce and appear for 12th Commerce exam. There will be also administrative difficulties to allow you for Commerce by the College Authority.

If you are still not interested to appear for 12th Science exam then you have to get admission to 11th class in Commerce stream by wasting valuable time of two years.

So try to pass 12th with Science and that can be done easily if you have passed in all subjects except one or two which you can appear to clear first then apply for admission to B.Com. course on the basis of mark secured in 12th Science.
1st April 2012, 05:28 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAYSHRI O View Post
What should i do i failed in 12th science cbse ? Can i change my subjects now?i m intrested in commerce now
HI!
If you are interested in Commerce stream.
After fail in 12th science you can change you stream.
For this you have to you have to read 11th commerce and then 12th commerce.

It depend on you school if they want they can allow you to study in 12th commerce stream.
So contact the Academic Section of your school they will tell you what you do for this..

GOOD LUCK!
11th April 2012, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

sir i think i will fail in 12th commerce from cbse 2012 this is very funny thing to all the students but not for me I am very tensionise about this and confused also ,plese tell me what can i do for my better future should i do 12th again or doing some job.......plz help me plz ,,,,,,,,,,don't laugh.
3rd May 2012, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

I've failed in 12th exam science what should I opt if I've interest in science again?please help me....
12th May 2012, 01:29 AM
Unregistered

i am failed 12th sci in two subject now when i am again exam
15th May 2012, 01:22 AM
Unregistered

as others i also had lots of dreams but i failed in 12th science i m so sad nw evrythng is crashed nw. i belong from a poor family my parents have great expectations frm me so what should i do to secure my future
31st May 2012, 09:40 PM
climber
Senior Member+

Dear friend,

First you do not worry about fail.

-->>think positive .you are now fail because not attempt you will got a very best marks in 11th.

>>It is possible.

-->>Complete your 12th class,then you can do anything for confidently.

-->>your best career starts from 12th only ,so you donot neglect,write again confidently which stream you can choose in that purpose.

-->>opportunities coming to near you.

All the best......................
31st May 2012, 09:55 PM
climber
Senior Member+

Dear friend,

First you do not worry about fail.

-->>think positive .you are now fail because not attempt you will got a very best marks in 11th.

>>It is possible.

-->>Complete your 12th class,then you can do anything for confidently.

-->>your best career starts from 12th only ,so you donot neglect,write again confidently which stream you can choose in that purpose.

-->>opportunities coming to near you.

All the best......................
3rd August 2012, 02:45 AM
Unregistered

I appeared in 2008 fyjr commerce and failed then I filled form 16 and appeared for hsc commerce in 2009 and again failed and now I want to complete my studies but I want to ask can I appear for hsc freshly again in arts stream
9th October 2012, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

I didnt attend 12th sci . Wt to do!
26th February 2013, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

i failed 12th science group in 2004,now i dont want to write science ,can i change my stream to commerce?
26th February 2013, 05:11 PM
Unknown02

Thumbs up Re: What should I do having failed in 12th Science and having interest in Commerce?

Y u r bothering about others. Don't u have gud friends !!!!!!!!!! U should be concertrating in +2 bcoz it is turning point in every one's live.

Even now don't think abt others. Prepare well for ur supplementary exams & get gud marks.......
26th February 2013, 07:35 PM
sanj69
Senior Member+

Having failed in 12th Science one can take admission to 11th standard in Commerce stream if interested for which one has to apply to the college authority for the same who will allow to change the stream.

But you should not change your stream to Commerce rather you should try to be succeeded with Science stream because by changing your stream you have to loose two valuable years of your life.
26th February 2013, 09:26 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear........

As you have failed in 12th class in science stream , Then in my opinion first you have to clear it other wise you have to take your TC from your college & you have to take admission in college in commerce stream in same college or your interested college where you are interested.

In my opinion you can clear 12th class in science stream & then join in B.com there i no problem.

I am providing you the carrier chart from where you can get details..

Good luck..............
26th February 2013, 09:44 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

As you have failed in 12th class hence now in 12th you can not change your stream.

If you don't want to waste your years then i will suggest you to complete your 10+2 with hard work and after 10+2 you can change your stream from Graduation.

It will be time waste if you take admission in 11th class for changing the stream so better complete 12th with one year of hard work .

So you can also join some diploma course if you are no interested in your 10+2 subjects. There are many Diploma course on the basis of 10th class level.

You are interested in commerce hence you can opt for Graduation in commerce after 10+2 in Science.

Science students are eligible for Commerce Graduation so don't worry and pass your 10+2 with science.

So decision will be yours in the end and make a good decision. Do not waste your precious years.
8th June 2014, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

i failed in 12th science in pcm so can i give rexam in october as well as march??please tell me about this as soon as possible
24th November 2014, 03:34 AM
Unregistered

I was failed 5 subject in hsc in science stream in 2014 . can I change change stream science to arts
2nd April 2015, 03:00 AM
Unregistered

I failed 12th commerce exam in 2004. Now I want to write that failed subject. Can i write????? Please help me
7th December 2015, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

I have filled external form for hsc commerce for feb 2016 and opted for maths subject now i want to change my subject and take sp i have also filled my hall ticket form. Is it possible now pls advice
8th March 2017, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 11 th and failed in 12 with science stream can I do 11 and 12 with commerce
2nd June 2018, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

What should i do i failed in 12th science can take admission in science again because i want to do study right from beginning
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?