30th October 2011, 02:27 AM
anjani gupta

Job Opportunities for me after completion of Diploma in Information Science and Engineering from Bangalore?

I have done diploma in information science
and engg. from bangalore.i want job.please
Answer.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the job opportunities after computer science engineering
  2. How can I become an IT professional and what should I do?
  3. List of the colleges and job opportunities after Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering?
  4. Available job opportunities after completion of Diploma in IT? What are the job opportunities for diploma holders in Railways?
  5. What are the opportunities available in government sector after completion of Diploma Electrical and Electronics Engineering course?
  6. Can I do diploma in Civil engineering after 10th?
  7. Job Opportunities after the completion of Diploma in B.Tech in Electrical Engineering?
  8. Job Opportunities after completion of Civil Engineering? Will there be more Job Opportunities for me after completion of Civil Engineering compared to Computer Science Engineering?
  9. Job Opportunities after completion of Engineering in Information Technology?
  10. What are the job opportunities available after completion of B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  11. What are the job opportunities available in government after completion of diploma in fashion designing?
  12. Job Opportunities after completion of Computer Science Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Details about B.Sc(anatomy)? Job opportunities for the same?
  14. What can I do next after completion of diploma in computer science and engineering?
  15. What are the job opportunities for diploma electronics engineering students?
  16. How to get a job in PSU after completing diploma in computer science and engineering?
  17. Job Opportunities for me after the completion of Diploma in Computer Science?
  18. Am I eligible for government job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [New]
30th October 2011, 01:02 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job Opportunities for me after completion of Diploma in Information Science and Engineering from Bangalore?

after completion of diploma in engineering in Information science and engineering you may get job in engineering field. there are so many IT company those recruit diploma in engineering candidates including TCS, CTS etc leading IT companies also. so you may try for job in these companies.

there are so many IT companies in Bangalore. you may try in most of the companies when they will publish job notification in their website. you may also submit your resume in the company office or you may send your resume through email in career email of every company.

if you want to increase your job opportunity and scope go for higher studies. take admission in engineering course. after engineering job opportunity for you will be more.most of the software companies recruit engineering graduates in various position. so it will be better idea for you to go for higher study and after that go for job. then your scope of work will be high as well as easily you will get good job with a good amount of salary. you may take admission in engineering course through lateral entry. it will save your one year. you will be able to take admission in engineering though lateral entry directly into second year.

best of luck.
12th January 2012, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job Opportunities for me after completion of Diploma in Information Science and Engineering from Bangalore?

I did completed diploma in information science...i seeking for good job please help me...9902299751
24th February 2012, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my diploma in information science plz suggest me which kind f government job i can get
27th February 2012, 07:34 PM
michael_scofield

hi,friend
After B.tech in computer engineering have opportunities to get job at government sector.
To go in government sector,you have to apply for entrance exam or higher study in M.tech in computer engineering.
Government sector :

Indian railway
Indian army
Indian naval
Indian air-force
Governmnet banks like SBI etc.
Government companies like BSNL etc.
You can also become a permanent lecturer in government college after M.tech in computer engineering.
5th May 2012, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

I have completed diploma computer science engineering .I want part time job for chennai.and I will study B.tech. so, Please ask me evening engineering college and part time job.Your answer send to My e-mail ID.Please,Please,Please.............
14th June 2014, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

I have completed 10th std.....and i have completed diploma in computer science,tally courses. Will i get a good job.....please contact or message this no:8220535159
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?