26th July 2018, 02:07 PM
Abhijit 126

Job opportunities in MNC companies for BTech Electrical graduate with 56% marks?

Dear friends, I have completed my BTech with Electrical Engineering. I have scored 56% marks in my BTech. Kindly let me know about the job opportunities in MNC companies for me. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

28th July 2018, 11:12 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in MNC companies for BTech Electrical graduate with 56% marks?

Yes, there are many MNCs which hire freshers for filling their vacancies/openings.

Some of the companies are listed below in which openings/vacancies are there.
  • FD Group, Pune
  • Infomedia Solutions and Consultant
  • STC Technologies Private Limited, Chennai
  • Miraist Private Limited, Ahmedabad
  • Venus Associates, Bengaluru
  • Packaging Legends, Mumbai
  • Talentcorp Solutions, Chennai
  • Ssmatrix Consultancy, Hosur
29th July 2018, 12:54 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in MNC companies for BTech Electrical graduate with 56% marks?

=> As per my knowledge, you are not eligible to get jobs in MNC companies for B.Tech Electrical graduate with 56% marks.

=> The minimum percentage required in 10th, 12th and Bachelor degree is 60%.

=> My suggestion to you is that you should apply for other private sector company rather than MNC company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?