23rd January 2016, 03:39 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility for MNC after getting average marks in academics?

I have 75% in 10th, 56.5% in 12th, 64.5% in degree (Bask), and 76% in MCA Am I suitable for any MNC?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I directly appear for campus interviews in MNC's after having more than 75% marks in academics throughout?
  2. Eligibility for Campus interview for MNC and Non-MNC?
  3. MS in U.S.A, what are the top universities and their info. -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of MNC's accepting academic gap of more than 2 years?
  5. What is the percentage criteria for sitting in campus placement?
  6. Eligibility criteria for top MNC as well as Small Software companies?
  7. How to prepare for IIT entrance? I am a average student in my academics
  8. Cut off marks to get Job in top MNCs? How much will be the cut off for BHEL? Can I apply for any of the MNCs pursuing 3rd year of EEE with an average of 60% but with some backlogs?
  9. Placement in TCS after average marks in academics?
  10. Do BSc graduates get jobs in MNC's directly after graduation or do they have to do courses like M.Tech, MSc or MCA? What is the average package after getting a job in MNCs?
  11. Will I be eligible for top MNC companies like Google, Dell, HCL, TCS etc.?
  12. Am I eligible for Infosys Campus Placement after scoring 87% in 10th, 82% in 12th and 65% in B.Tech?
  13. How much percentage is needed in MCA for MNC jobs?
  14. What to do to get a job in MNC? Any short term course which I can do?
  15. Can I get job in MNC through a placement consultancy after getting 89% marks in graduation and 82% marks in 12th?
  16. Can I get a job in any MNC company after scoring 74% in 10th, 53% in 12th and 67% in BCA and right now I am pursuing my MCA?
  17. Name of Multi National companies that do not consider 10th class marks for placements?
  18. Can I be eligible for MNC company after scoring 54% marks in 10th, 52% in 12th? I have completed my BCA with 65%
23rd January 2016, 11:30 AM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for MNC after getting average marks in academics?

Let me tell you that some of the top MNC companies like Oracle, Infosys and Google will look for more than 65% as cutoff for freshers. Where as others MNC companies can also offer jobs to freshers with more than 55%.
I would like to suggest you to join small company and gain experience and know how to implement knowledge at right time then try to search job in MNC companies. You can join in TCS, WIPRO etc.
23rd January 2016, 01:23 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria Required to be eligible for MNC companies Recruitments:

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you are not eligible to appear in MNC companies recruitments. The minimum percentage criteria required to appear in MNC companies selection process is "60% marks" or more than that. Hence, candidates who have scored more than 60% marks throughout the academics are eligible. Here I suggest you to concentrate on the word "Throughout the academics". Since you have not scored less percentage in 12th Class you are not eligible to appear in MNC recruitments.

Minimum Percentage Required in 10th Class - 60% marks

Minimum Percentage Required in 12th Class - 60% marks

Minimum Percentage Required in B.E/ B.Tech - 60% marks

As you have scored just 56% marks which are not equivalent to 60% marks, I am very sorry that you are not eligible. I suggest you to look for the job in small scale IT based companies with the above percentage criteria. After getting some experience, you may look for the job in MNC's.
24th January 2016, 12:37 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have 75% in 10th, 56.5% in 12th, 64.5% in degree (Bask), and 76% in MCA Am I suitable for any MNC?
If the aspirant scored average marks (less than 60%) then it is very difficult to get a job in MNCs. The eligibility to get a job in MNCs is a pass in B.E or B.Tech or MCA with over 60% marks (from 10th to graduation). Most of the MNCs required a minimum of 60% marks. Apart from the marks, the aspirant should be very good in communication and should have very good technical knowledge. The above mentioned are the eligibility for a job in MNCs. There will be an aptitude test, Technical interview and HR interview for the selection.
26th July 2019, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

Do less than 50% matter in mnc???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?