26th September 2017, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria followed for on campus MNC companies?

Dear Sir/Mam, I am a BE IT student. I had secured Distinction throughout till 5th semester and in the 6th semester, I have first class. So, do I satisfy the eligibility criteria for the MNC companies like Tech Mahendra, Infosys, Persistent, etc.? Is selection done On the basis of Class or percentage?

3rd October 2017, 05:45 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria followed for on campus MNC companies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Mam, I am a BE IT student. I had secured Distinction throughout till 5th semester and in the 6th semester, I have first class. So, do I satisfy the eligibility criteria for the MNC companies like Tech Mahendra, Infosys, Persistent, etc.? Is selection done On the basis of Class or percentage?

In general, most of the MNCs prefers at least 60% marks in Class X, XII and Graduation for the on campus placement. Some companies prefer 65% marks also for the on campus placement. It also varies based on the requirement of the company. If they want to recruit more people, then the eligibility criteria may be reduced and vice versa. Candidates are short listed based on their performance in the online test or written test, technical interview and HR interview. Therefore, one has to prepare well to clear the online or written test and other interviews to get a job in campus placements.
3rd October 2017, 08:36 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria followed for on campus MNC companies?

In order to apply for campus placement in MNCs, you should have completed 10th, 12th and your bachelor's degree with minimum 60% marks. Some MNCs require 65% marks throughout their career. The selection is done on the basis of your academic percentage. You must have good communication skills with a pleasing personality. You should not have any pending backlogs at the time of applying and should not have year gaps of more than 2 years. You must also have good computer knowledge with technical skills.
4th October 2017, 11:50 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria Required to follow for appearing in MNC companies:

There is a certain educational qualification required to be eligible for appearing in MNC companies.

>> You must have completed B.E/ B.Tech or respective qualification in order to be eligible.

>> Candidates who are doing their final year are also eligible to appear in MNC recruitment's.

>> You must have secured minimum 60% marks throughout the academics in order to be eligible.

>> For appearing in Infosys recruitment process, you must have secured minimum 65% marks or more than that to be eligible.
13th October 2017, 12:50 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
General eligibility criteria for MNC companies companies:-

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for MNC companies is 60%.

You should not have any pending backlog.

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for companies recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?