14th February 2012, 03:42 AM
mantavyakumar

List of Short term Job oriented courses that help to get a Job for me having completed B.Tech in CSE in the year 2011?

I am B.Tech CSE 2011 passout ........Please suggest me any short term job oriented course which will help me to get job???

Related Questions:
  1. How to join short term job oriented course in medical?
  2. Which are the job oriented short term courses related to accounting for commerce students?
  3. Short term job oriented courses for B.com Girls
  4. Are there any short term job oriented courses in HR for Housewives?
  5. List of short term courses(Job oriented) related to electronics and communication engineering? List of institutes for the same?
  6. Which are the best job oriented short term courses after diploma in computer engineering? -- [New]
  7. Types of electronics and communication engineering jobs? Which are the short term job oriented electronics courses? How to apply in BHEL, BEL, IOSRO, NTPC?
  8. Short term courses in Chandigarh or Delhi for B.Tech Electronics and Instrumentation? Duration and fee structure of the course?
  9. Jobs or courses after B.Tech (Electrical) with 59% marks overall? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of short term courses in Electrical Engineering? Which courses are better to get a job?
  11. List of short term computer courses and list of Institutes which offering these courses? How may I get a job for accountant post?
  12. Job oriented short term course after B.Tech(Computer Science)
  13. How to get a job after completing B.Tech ECE? I want to do short term course
  14. Which courses will help me to get a job while doing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  15. Any short term oriented course which I have to do while doing B.Tech ETC to get better jobs?
  16. Any job oriented short term course related to mechanical engineering?
  17. Is it possible to get a job by doing Short Term Courses after having 1 backlog in B.E ECE?
  18. Minimum qualification and percentage required to get admission in company secretaryship course? After graduating in B.A with 48% marks can I join this course?
15th May 2012, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of Short term Job oriented courses that help to get a Job for me having completed B.Tech in CSE in the year 2011?

Hello, i have cmplted BA nd i m searchng one short term job oriented course nd i m belogng poor family
1st July 2015, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of Short term Job oriented courses that help to get a Job for me having completed B.Tech in CSE in the year 2011?

Sir I have passed be I mechanical in 2008 now I want to job in industries or power plant please suggest me and which courses suitable for me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?