13th September 2011, 12:43 PM
kaviiiiiiii

Will there be any Short term courses related to Avonics? Which Institutes in Bangalore offer these courses?

are there any short term courses related to avionics field?suggest some institutets in banglore?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the short term certificate software courses and which institutes offer these courses in Bangalore?
  2. Short term courses related to ECE branch of B.Tech? Best institutes which offer these courses?
  3. Institutes providing short term course related to Electronics in Bangalore and Hyderabad?
  4. Which are the short term courses related to Electronics? Institutes providing the best coaching in Chennai and Bangalore?
  5. short term courses related to electronics and communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which computer course is useful for me after studying BCA final year?
  7. List of short term courses related to ECE branch of B.Tech? Best institutes which offer these courses? -- [New]
  8. Information about CDAC? How many seats are there?
  9. List of short term courses(Job oriented) related to electronics and communication engineering? List of institutes for the same?
  10. What should I do after diploma if I dont get into B.E? Are there any short term certificate courses?
  11. What type of course should I do while doing my 3rd year ECE to improve my skill in core field?
  12. Can I get a job after doing BSc computer science?
  13. Which are the government institutes in Kerala offering short term courses related to Electronics and Communication?
  14. How to do short term courses related to electronics and telecommunication field
  15. Online short term certification courses related to BE in EEE?
  16. Short Term Professional Courses that provide good job opportunities being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Sc?
  17. Are there any short term courses related to Aeronautical Engineering?
  18. What Kind of Jobs I should prefer to join after completion of MCA course in the year of 2006?
14th January 2012, 02:17 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will there be any Short term courses related to Avonics? Which Institutes in Bangalore offer these courses?

There are no short term courses on Avionics. Institutes offer under graduate and post graduate courses in avionics. Universities which offer B.Tech, M.Tech, MS, PhD programs in Avionics in India are IIAE Uttarakhand, MIT Madras ,IIT Mumbai to name a few. Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology, Thiruvananthapuram, offers undergraduate programs in the field of Avionics which you can enroll into after passing class 12. Admissions to the undergraduate programmes are made through the IIST Admission Test (ISAT) conducted every year.
To know more refer its website: www. iist.ac.in
17th December 2013, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will there be any Short term courses related to Avonics? Which Institutes in Bangalore offer these courses?

Is there any ILS & RADAR system short term courses available in India..??.....is there any similar courses related to it in flight operations...??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?