11th December 2012, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

What are the job prospects for those who have done diploma in game desigining

What are the job prospects for persons who have done a diploma in game designing? I have a diploma in game designing from AIGA- Bangalore. Could you direct me to some job alerts?

Stuart D'sa

Related Questions:
  1. What are the job prospects for PG Diploma in Hospital Management?
  2. Job Prospects after completion of PG Diploma in Hospital Management and Health care? Does Diploma in Management better than Administration? Does a regular Diploma course better than Correspondence?
  3. Information regarding list of colleges offering Diploma in Audiology and Speech Therapy? Job Prospects after completion of this course?
  4. How to proceed for game designing field? What are the basic courses for game designing?
  5. Diploma in audiology and speech therapy: Colleges, Course Duration, Future Jobs Prospects? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Job prospects of pg diploma in hospital management, will it help in getting a good te
  7. Career prospects after post graduate diploma in Ophthalmology
  8. Prospects for PG diploma course in intellectual property rights?
  9. Job Prospects of B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  10. Prospects of Diploma in Electronics Engineering? -- [New]
  11. Will I get a job after doing PG diploma in Hospital Administration and healthcare management?
  12. Job Prospects after B.Sc Biotechnology? Salaries after the completion of course?
  13. What are the job prospects of an IPR Graduate? I am an engineer graduate in CSE
  14. What are the prospects of government jobs after completing diploma in ceramic technology?
  15. Information regarding Job Opportunities for me in the field of Designing and Construction field being a candidate having completed B.Tech in Civil Engineering with 70% of marks?
  16. As Mechanical engineering what would be the career growth after 2 years training as GET with L&T ECC?
  17. Can I practice Law at high court/supreme court after getting correspondence law degree?
  18. Can I be eligible for MSc Mathematics after BSc degree?
29th September 2017, 07:45 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What are the job prospects for those who have done diploma in game desigining

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What are the job prospects for persons who have done a diploma in game designing? I have a diploma in game designing from AIGA- Bangalore. Could you direct me to some job alerts?

Stuart D'sa

As you have done diploma in game design and want to go for job, then you can apply for job types as mentioned below:-

Job Options after Diploma in Game Design:-

>> Game designer.

>> User experience designer.

>> Web designer.

>> Level scripter.

>> Game play scripter.

>> Concept artist.

>> Animator.

>> 3D Modeller.

>> Texture painter.

>> Game quality tester.

>> Digital contest creator.

:- So these are the major job options for you after having diploma in game design and salary offered in above mentioned job types is from Rs:- 12,000 to rs:0 20,000/- per month. And salary may varies according to your skills.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?