21st February 2011, 05:18 AM
Unregistered

Job in a reputed company after B.E (CSE) and 8 years of gap between 10th and 12th standard, age30 with knowledge of JAVA, C#, C++, UNIX, PHP, ORACLE?

hi, i am b.e. computer 2010 passout ... my age is 30 ....i have 8 years gap between 10th and 12th ... i am oca, scjp certified ...i have knowledge of java,c# .net,mysql,oracle,php ,c++,unix ... can i get job in any reputed compani

Related Questions:
  1. Should we need to have a knowledge of C or JAVA during ORACLE campus placements?
  2. Job Opportunities for me after completion of MCA course having good knowledge of Oracle Sun Java and Oracle 10G?
  3. What should I opt for my training either java, .NET, PHP, UNIX, LINUX, networking or computer graphics? I am pursuing MCA(5th semester)
  4. What is the minimum eligibility criteria required for getting job in software company?
  5. Which are the important courses after Diploma in Computer Engineering?
  6. After completing MCA from SMU will I get a job as a fresher in top company? Can I get a job after having basic knowledge in various programming languages?
  7. Is it possible for me to get a good job in good company even after having 49% marks in 12th? -- [New]
  8. Can I get a job in reputed IT company? I have scored 75% in 10th, 70% n 12th and 45% in graduation
  9. Am I eligible to get a job in IT companies after completion of 10th with 77% marks and BCA with 78% marks?
  10. Software jobs after M.Sc applied maths?
  11. I have 2 yrs gap before 12th & 1 yr gap after 12th. Can i have a bright future -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Scope of Oracle certification for fresher in India
  13. How and where should I apply for a job having 50% in 10th but good knowledge of Java Programming?
  14. Is it a better choice for me to do M.Tech course having scored 52% in 10th, 51% in 12th and pursuing CSE with an academic gap of 4 years? Which kind of Jobs I can get after completion of my Engineering?
  15. Will I be able to get a job in good MNC companies with good knowledge in subjects but less than 60% marks in 12th?
  16. How to do training in Java and Oracle after scoring 75%
  17. Can I get a job in IT company even after having 2 year academic gap?
  18. How can I secure job in Infosys/TCS if secured 49% in 10th standard being a B.Tech(CSE) candidate?
21st February 2011, 08:33 AM
ronaldo

Default Re: Job in a reputed company after B.E (CSE) and 8 years of gap between 10th and 12th standard, age30 with knowledge of JAVA, C#, C++, UNIX, PHP, ORACLE?

dear friend
you are very highly qualified for a job in top IT sector companies
the only thing that is acting as a barrier is your age
i would suggest you that you go for the walk-in interviews conducted by the big guns like Infosys,Wipro etc.
the only question you would have to tackle is the gap between your 10th and 12th. if you can handle that question to the interviewsers liking your dream is very likely to be true
all the best
21st February 2011, 10:06 AM
goldin

Default Re: Job in a reputed company after B.E (CSE) and 8 years of gap between 10th and 12th standard, age30 with knowledge of JAVA, C#, C++, UNIX, PHP, ORACLE?

yes sure you can get job becoz you are expert in certain fields. But you have to give reason for that gap. If it is reasonable they will give you job.all the best. pray well and attend interview
21st February 2011, 10:43 AM
Ankur agrawal

Hiiiiii
U can apply for any softwere company if u have skills definetly u get a good job .....
best of luck.....
21st February 2011, 08:34 PM
shikha dugaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi, i am b.e. computer 2010 passout ... my age is 30 ....i have 8 years gap between 10th and 12th ... i am oca, scjp certified ...i have knowledge of java,c# .net,mysql,oracle,php ,c++,unix ... can i get job in any reputed compani
sir,
you can easily get job in private sector bcoz age is no limit there,n you have qualification to work in a company as web designer or computer programmer ,just post your resume to any job vacancy website.....you will get s job
all the best............
22nd February 2011, 11:11 PM
Taurus47
Senior Member+

hii

Job in a reputed company after B.E (CSE)
suggest you that you go for the walk-in interviews conducted by the big guns like Infosys,Wipro etc.
the only question you would have to tackle is the gap between your 10th and 12th
you can get job becoz you are expert in certain fields
you can easily get job in private sector bcoz age is no limit there,n you have qualification to work in a company as web designer or computer programmer

good luck
21st March 2011, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job in a reputed company after B.E (CSE) and 8 years of gap between 10th and 12th standard, age30 with knowledge of JAVA, C#, C , UNIX, PHP, ORACLE?

hi, i am M.C.A. (distance) computer 2009 passout ... my age is 29 ....i have 2 years gap between B.A. and MCA .I have knowledge of java, .net, oracle, php , c , unix ... can i get job in any company.
18th July 2011, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job in a reputed company after B.E (CSE) and 8 years of gap between 10th and 12th standard, age30 with knowledge of JAVA, C#, C , UNIX, PHP, ORACLE?

sir i complete my b.tech (I.T.) in 2011 with 63.42% but i faild two times in my whole b.tech.career.will i find the job in I.T. industry.will the recruiters will recruit me.
2nd August 2011, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

I hve 8 years gap between inter to ug bt iam complted mba hr having good communication skills with these qualification can i get a good job in corporate sector
13th August 2011, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

I have compeleted Diploma in Polytechnic ( Computer science in 1998 ) and B.Tech ( Computer science in 2009 ,through corrspondent course)from Vinyaka Mission . I have worked in International call centre for 4- 5 years . Now i want to get into Software development and I am 40 years old . will i get a job in software , having good knowlegde of PHP , MySQL and ABAP .
4th October 2011, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

can i get job in civil engg after 8 year of gap between 12th and b.e .i am going to take admission is it good for me or not?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?