28th June 2011, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Jobs available after B.Tech biotech and the salaries which I can obtain?

I want to take admission in bio tech but i dont know about jobs after this so please tell me about jobs and salaries.

30th July 2011, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Jobs available after B.Tech biotech and the salaries which I can obtain?

hi im btech biotech final yr student can i get job in buisness,research analyst or managment related jobs after my graduation because i dont want to enter in research want to go fr management.....
Rahul Roy
18th October 2011, 08:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Jobs available after B.Tech biotech and the salaries which I can obtain?

What is better 1.job with correspondance b.tech or 2.job after b.tech?
8th March 2012, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

what is that salary after studying in ms
23rd April 2012, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my btech in biotech and searching job in government sector....can i apply in ntpc, gail, sail, bhel
14th September 2012, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

Hi
i am final yr b.tech biotech student. I want to go for job. So what is the possble procedure for getting psu job.
26th March 2013, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

wat r d job opportunies after b.tech biotech??
9th June 2013, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

how much salary i get after b.b.a
23rd July 2013, 08:40 PM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

HI

BBA equips students with the basic knowledge about corporate management and skills that help them understand the diverse functioning of a company. BBA graduates can find jobs in the sales and marketing divisions of organisations as members of sales teams or as management trainees
There are very few jobs available after BBA, even if you are able to get jobs it wont pay you much.
I have seen people completing BBA and working for 10000 and 12000 per months.
Both opportunity and promotion are limited.

To enhance your chance go for MBA from good college.

All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?