9th July 2011, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

Jobs available after doing PG in Pharmacognosy?

Could u please tell me what are the different jobs after PG in pharmacognosy

Related Questions:
  1. Jobs available after doing PG in Pharmacognosy?
  2. Possibility to study Ph.D in Pharmacognosy for M.Sc(Agriculture) postgraduate of Iran? Procedure to get admission?
  3. Books to be referred for GPAT exam? What is the eligibility for writing NIPER exam?
  4. What is the syllabus for NIPER Ph.D entrance examination?
  5. What are the opportunities in Chennai after completing M.Pharm(Pharmacognosy)
  6. Which subjects I have to start with for preparation of GPAT? How to prepare for Pharmacognosy?
  7. Procedure to get the post of Drug Inspector after completing M.Pharm? Any entrance exam to be answered to get to that post?
  8. Syllabus of Bachelor's in Pharmacy course -- [New]
  9. Scholarship exams for studying m.pharm or pharm d other than GPAT exam -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What will be the salary in India for Pharmacognosy with 15 years experience?
  11. Which are the colleges offering Ph.D? I have completed M.Pharmacy in Pharmacognosy in Pune University
  12. Gujarat Technological University B. Pharmacy Semester II-Pharmacognosy - I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. The Tamilnadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University M. Pharma in Phytopharmacy and Phytomedicine- Advanced Pharmacognosy Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Books and authors name for GPAT test
  15. List of M.Pharm colleges in AP offering stipend having Pharmacognosy branch?
  16. Is there any future in Pharmacognsy? Will i be able to get a good salary after finishing M.Pharm Pharmacognosy?
  17. What is the syllabus for B.Pharm? I am a B.Pharm graduate
  18. Project topic for M.Pharma Pharmacognosy? Research centre for project training?
9th December 2011, 03:35 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Jobs available after doing PG in Pharmacognosy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Could u please tell me what are the different jobs after PG in pharmacognosy
Dear Friend,

After completing you Post Graduate (PG) in Pharmacognosy you can become a medical practitioner in India system of Medicines. Government of India appoint Doctors from India system of Medicines under the aegis of AYUSH (Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha and Homeopathy).
Various state Government also appoint Doctors in the respective states in the department of AYUSH from time to time.

These days many Pharmaceuticals companies offer excellent jobs in this field in their Research and Development wings.

After completing Master in Pharmacognosy, one can pursue PhD and take up a career in Teaching in Colleges and Universities.

Best of Luck
7th November 2013, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Jobs available after doing PG in Pharmacognosy?

after completing Ph.D any vacancies for job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?