12th December 2011, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

What will be the salary in India for Pharmacognosy with 15 years experience?

What will be d salary in india 4 a pharmacognosy with more than 15 years experience worked in saudi?

Related Questions:
  1. How much salary could I get after completing M.Pharm in Drug Formulation with 6 years experience in B.Pharm?
  2. How much is the salary after 2 years experience in B.Tech Biotechnology in India?
  3. How can I fetch a better salary after completing CCNA course and with 2.5 years experience?
  4. What are the opportunities in Chennai after completing M.Pharm(Pharmacognosy)
  5. Is there any future in Pharmacognsy? Will i be able to get a good salary after finishing M.Pharm Pharmacognosy?
  6. How much salary package is offered for 3 years experience in SAP?
  7. What are the requirements for joining B.Ed Program in Delhi University?
  8. How much salary can i earn after studying B.Pharmacy?
  9. Job opportunities in MNC for B.Arch female graduate who has 5 years of work experience? Salary package in MNC?
  10. How much one can earn after completing Graduation in Fashion Designing? -- [New]
  11. Will it be useful to do M.Tech alongside Work Experience?
  12. Expected salary in 5 Star Hotel for Diploma holder with 7 years of experience?
  13. How much salary can a Diploma fresher expect in Automobile field?
  14. Should I look for other companies if selected in TCS? What will be my salary in any other company after 2 years of worked experience in TCS?
  15. Which course I can join for better salary after completion of MBA course and with 4 years of experience?
  16. Possibility to study Ph.D in Pharmacognosy for M.Sc(Agriculture) postgraduate of Iran? Procedure to get admission?
  17. Is it possible to get more salary through Pharmacy course after having 2 years of experience? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What are the job opportunities after passing 12th and while doing agricultural engineering?
31st July 2018, 03:40 PM
somany3116

Red face Re: What will be the salary in India for Pharmacognosy with 15 years experience?

You can easily get approx 60k inhand or more than that depending upon the organisation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?