7th March 2012, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

For which jobs can I apply after BSc in biotechnology? What is the minimum salary?

hello my name is aafreen. can u pls tell me about various jobs we can apply for after b.sc iin biotechnology. and minimum salary with respect to a particular job we apply for ???

Related Questions:
  1. Jobs and Basic Salary after M.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  2. Scope in Clinical research after M.Sc (Biotechnology)? Salary variation between PG Diploma and M.Tech (Biotechnology)? Scope of M.Tech (Biotechnology) after M.Sc? Areas of jobs?
  3. What type of jobs are available after BSc Biotechnology?
  4. What are the jobs for freshers in MSc Biotechnology?
  5. Available jobs in Banking sector for B.Tech Biotechnology students? Required qualifications, preparation tips and expected salary for the same? -- [New]
  6. Companies offering jobs for Freshers of B.Tech Biotechnology? Salary offered for the candidates?
  7. Eligibility to get admission in Presidency college, Kolkata for Integrated M.Sc(Biotechnology)? In which entrance exam I have to appear? Scope after completing?
  8. Biotechnology Jobs and Basic Salaries: M.Sc with biotechnology after B.Sc with biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Annual salary package of MSc Biotechnology?
  10. Is there any future in MSc Biotechnology? What is the minimum salary offered?
  11. What is the minimum salary after doing BSc with maths? Which stream is preferred the most forIIM jobs?
  12. Information about jobs and salary of B.Tech Biotechnology
  13. Information about jobs and salary of B.Tech Biotechnology?
  14. Does this true that the last date to apply for the Entrance Exam for B.Sc in Biotechnology was over? What will be the career scope for this course?
  15. What Jobs I can do after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  16. How much package will I be offered after completing BSc Biotechology compared to B.Tech Biotechnology?
  17. Job opportunities and basic salary offered after completion of M.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  18. Are there any jobs with good salary after completing BSc?
12th May 2012, 10:12 PM
climber
Senior Member+

Default Re: For which jobs can I apply after BSc in biotechnology? What is the minimum salary?

dear friend,

Biotchnology has been a flourishing industry all over the world for the past few years
Here is a lot of opportunities in this field.you can get jobs in India as well as abroad countries.
You can join the rearearch field even which will be quite prestigious.
THE FOLLOWING VARIOUS JOB OPTIONS FOR YOU
  1. Pharmaceutical companies
  2. Ogriculture oriented companies
  3. Genetic engineering
  4. Cloning
  5. Medicine producing companies
  6. Chemical Industries.
  7. Research works on various fields related to agriculture,crops,drugs etc
  8. IT sector jobs
  9. Animal husbandry
  10. Health care

You can join research works.If you can discover some new drug or some new drug or some new type of medicine,you will get patent of that new product.Hence you will earn fair amount of royality from it as long as you live.

All the best..............
4th June 2012, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: For which jobs can I apply after BSc in biotechnology? What is the minimum salary?

I wan't to know abt different industries highering bsc biotech freshers?
11th June 2012, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

i have complited my bsc biotech in utkal univerrsity.after what can i do
22nd June 2012, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

what can i do after bsc?
26th June 2012, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

WHAT SHULD I DO microbiology or biotechnology, i am confused b'coz i am intrested in human biology
15th December 2012, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

what is the minimum salary offered after biotechnology course?
6th June 2013, 05:03 AM
Unregistered

Plz tell me sir i want to do biotech after bsc zo botany nd chem.can i get admission
29th April 2018, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

I think biotechnology is a perfect subject to do research I think biotechnology is a good subject
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?