2nd January 2012, 07:25 PM
G.nag

Information regarding Government Job Opportunities for the candidates of EEE? What is the syllabus for the respective Entrance Exam?

sir give me full deails about govt jobs for eee (both state & cenral jobs)&syllabus

26th February 2012, 07:15 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information regarding Government Job Opportunities for the candidates of EEE? What is the syllabus for the respective Entrance Exam?

I am looking for electrical jobs but i am 2010 passed out. Till now i didnt work anywhere and preparing for government exams last two years
19th April 2012, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information regarding Government Job Opportunities for the candidates of EEE? What is the syllabus for the respective Entrance Exam?

Sir,
Thank you for your kind service by way of giving full information in website for students particularly rural families like us to know the upto date information so as to give suitiable guide to our children to choose their future life.

P.Vadivel.
Sathuvacheri,
Vellore-9 (9486881269)
2nd September 2012, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

sir,
Am persuing final yr btech eee can u say me about govt jobs and hw to prepare for dat jobs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?