4th November 2011, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

Jobs for MSc Electronics students?

I am final year student of Msc electronics . i want to join armed forces. please give me detail of posts and which time these forms are available . My percentage is 70 plz give me detail at [email protected]

12th December 2011, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Jobs for MSc Electronics students?

i am purching M.Sc electronics and communication with distance course in madurai kamaraju university.,
plese tell me what is oppersnities and in centeral govt dept.,
1st January 2012, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

i am m.sc electronics from kashmir university and wants to do job in indian good companies.would you please help me.
5th February 2012, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

im in the last year of m.sc. electronics and would u plz help me to find job in pune,banglore,mumbai
19th April 2012, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

hai good evening i'm C.Nagarjuna, complete my msc electronics and communicarion with 80% in 2012. i've not interst for higher studies then what type of jobs available for me and where the locations of the jobs? pls solution to me
7th June 2012, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

hi gud evening, i am Manjunath, i have just completed my M.Sc. Electronics at Kuvempu University and waiting for fourth sem result. i hav agg. of 77% in three semesters... plz suggest me a good job or a course which as good future and scope. waiting for ur reply
20th March 2014, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

i have done MSc electronics specialization in RF Engineering, presently i am working in telecom sector. is there any Govt Job in J & K for me
9th June 2014, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

I have completed M.Sc electronics from pune university. I have 4 year experience in teaching..plz inform me is there any vacancy for lecturer in pune
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?