12th October 2011, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

Jobs offered after completing B.Tech? Names of the companies offering the course?

i completed my btech and am doing three months course of industrial automation ,
please tell me the jobs offered by this course as a fresher and tell me how the future for this course , please send me the names of companies offering this course

Related Questions:
  1. Jobs offered by different companies after completing masters in Petroleum Geology?
  2. Companies offering jobs for Freshers of B.Tech Biotechnology? Salary offered for the candidates?
  3. List of companies offering internship for B.Tech IT students? -- [New]
  4. What are the job prospects after bachelor in Architecture? Where can freshers in B.Arch apply? Names of the companies offering jobs to Architects?
  5. How to do internship in Bangalore? Names of the companies offering internship?
  6. Which is the best option after graduation?
  7. What kind of job is offered to ICAI candidate? List of companies offering recruitment?
  8. Jobs offered after completing BSc Computer Science in IT companies?
  9. Companies offering Jobs after completing MSc Biotechnology? What are the interview dates?
  10. Companies offering jobs for computer engineers? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Companies in Indian offering Research Facilities after completing B.Tech in EC?
  12. Vacancies which are available in government as well as private jobs? What to do after B.Tech government job? Time and schedule of various government vacancies? Names of the various listed companies? Books to be referred and coaching centers?
  13. What are the jobs offered after completing M.Tech in Biotechnology?
  14. List of Companies offering Industrial Training for the candidates of B.Tech in EEE stream?
  15. What are the government jobs available after completing B.Tech CSE?
  16. What type of jobs are offered to me after completing B.A in Hindi?
  17. How to join Indian Army after completing 12th with 70%? Jobs being offered for BIPC students?
  18. Names of the colleges and addresses where I can do MS course after completing B.Tech Biomedical engineering?
8th April 2012, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Jobs offered after completing B.Tech? Names of the companies offering the course?

IS THERE ANY JOB FOR BIO TECH BTECH /SHOULD THEY GO FOR SOFT WARE COURSES /OR DO MBA
4th May 2012, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Jobs offered after completing B.Tech? Names of the companies offering the course?

MAY I KNOW THE JOB OPPOURTUNITIES AFTER BTECH PHARMACEUTICAL TECH
1st June 2018, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

My daughter completed 2018 her B tech in Bio-bioinformatics, Chennai.In which course for better jobs with high salary in abroad singapore or US and Canada with out Gre exam.please suggest me.Thanking you sir/Madam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?