28th March 2015, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

What kind of job is offered to ICAI candidate? List of companies offering recruitment?

Hello everyone,
I am doing ICAI course and cleared CPT.
I want to know what are the jobs for CA?
Which type of companies will get CA jobs?
Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Are M.E/M.Tech students offering campus placements in IT companies?
  2. What is the salary for MCA science?
  3. Jobs offered after completing B.Tech? Names of the companies offering the course?
  4. List of the companies offering jobs through campus recruitment for production engineering students?
  5. Do M.E/M.Tech CSE students offer campus placements in IT companies?
  6. Private companies offering recruitment to B.Sc(Agriculture) candidate?
  7. Is there any job opportunity for Bio-medical Engineers in India? Will there be any campus recruitment for them? List of top companies recruiting Biomedical Engineering? Instiutes in Kerala offering Bio Medical Engineering?
  8. Required Eligibility criteria to apply for IBM, Accenture and HP? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Am I eligible to get placed in HCL, IBM, Infosys after scoring 70% in 10th, 59.4% in 12th, 74.5% in graduation and 70% in PG?
  10. Private companies offering recruitment to BBA candidate of IGNOU?
  11. Private companies offering recruitment to M.Sc(IT) candidate of SMU in Chennai
  12. Details of the companies offering internship program for 3rd year passed out students? Companies offering the internships without stipend? List of companies related to telecommunication branch?
  13. Can I get scholarship to do CPT and ICAI course being a candidate of an economically backward family? -- [New]
  14. Can I give supplementary exam at the time of placement if have less than 60% in PCM?
  15. List of courses offered for Ph.D after completing graduation in Chemistry? List of top universities offering such program? I'm in B.Sc 2nd year in Chemistry branch
  16. List of best companies offering summer training after 4th sem of BE (ECE)?
  17. What kind of job is offered in Staff Selection Commission for B.A. graduate? Types of questions are asked in SSC recruitment exam?
  18. Can I get placed in IBM, TCS, Infosys, Accenture with 58.6% in 12th standard
10th October 2015, 10:53 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What kind of job is offered to ICAI candidate? List of companies offering recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone,
I am doing ICAI course and cleared CPT.
I want to know what are the jobs for CA?
Which type of companies will get CA jobs?
Please reply as soon as possible.

CA is the most prestigious and valued course in India and abroad.
The number of CAs required is always more than the number available.
Hence it is a safe bet to pursue the CA course.

CAs is recruited as Analysts, Executives and Managers in Finance/Accounting/MI areas.

The above positions will be available in Banking, Manufacturing, IT and retail sectors.

Some of the companies each sector is listed below.
Banking Sector: All nationalized banks, RBS, SCB, HSBC, Barclays, CITI etc.
Manufacturing Sector: Tata Steel, Reliance, Ashok Leyland, Ford, Hyundai, Adani etc.
Retail Sector: Birla, Reliance etc.
IT Sector: WIPRO, TCS, Infosys, CTS etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?