10th July 2012, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

What are the job prospects after bachelor in Architecture? Where can freshers in B.Arch apply? Names of the companies offering jobs to Architects?

What is the job prospect after Bachelore in Architecture. Where freshers in B. Arch can apply after completing B. Arch. Give the name of Companies in India offering jobs to Architects.

9th March 2016, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the job prospects after bachelor in Architecture? Where can freshers in B.Arch apply? Names of the companies offering jobs to Architects?

I am a commerce student and I want to become architecture will I lack in the future or face any problems in b\w the course just because I had no science ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Prospects of getting a Ph.D course in USA after doing M.D in Pharmacology from India with good research experience? Job prospects in India after completing Ph.D from USA? 8 9th January 2021 01:38 PM
Is NIT, Nagpur is better college for B.Arch course? List of the top colleges under AIEEE for the same? I have secured 3256 AIR in AIEEE for B.Arch. What are the job opportunities available after completion of B.Arch course? 11 24th May 2018 08:38 PM
Is Architecture suitable for getting a job immediately after B.Arch? Is B.Arch an expensive course? 11 8th June 2014 01:53 AM
How to improve my CGPA scores in B.Arch Degree college? What are the future prospects of B.Arch? 6 31st August 2011 11:58 PM