15th April 2012, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

Short term courses related to hospitals that I can prefer after completing my degree?

hi i'm safar.r.s i want to know,short term courses related to hospitals that i can prefer after completing my degree

5th July 2013, 01:02 AM
homikohli

Location: K1-8, shahrpura, P.O.-sindri, Dist-Dhanbad,Jharkhand 828122
Default Re: Short term courses related to hospitals that I can prefer after completing my degree?

First of all you have to say that in which stream you have complete your degree. If you have completed your Degree or 10+2 with Science then you can go for Short Term Clinical Courses.

Some Clinical Courses like OT Techniques, Orthoptist, Certificate Courses in Pharma etc. But if you are not related to Science or even your 10+2 is not from Science then you can do Management courses.

You can do MBA in Hospital Management or Helathcare Management. This is Master Degree course and you can go for Managerial Post in any Nursing Home, Hospitals etc.

Also if you want then you can go for Pharma courses. These courses are available in Short Term Course and Long Term Courses. You can do MBA in Pharma course also.

If you want to do 1 Year course and you are not related to Science Stream then you can do Post Graduate Diploma Course in these fields which is also 1 year course. Best of luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?