13th July 2017, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

With just 124 (OBC) marks in NEET can I get a MBBS seat in any college of Maharashtra?

Hello sir, I have got 124 marks in NEET and belongs to OBC. Please tell me is there any chance to get MBBS seat in any college of Maharashtra?

Related Questions:
  1. Getting MBBS seats through NEET in Maharashtra?
  2. Can I get MBBS seat in Maharashtra after scoring 185 marks in NEET UG in BC category
  3. Expected minimum marks required in NEET 2017 to get a seat in MBBS for OBC category?
  4. How to acquire a seat in MBBS through NEET for OBC candidates? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Am I eligible to get admission in MBBS if scored 143 marks in NEET and secured 68% in 12th being an OBC student?
  6. Can I get admission for MBBS or BDS in government college in Maharashtra after scoring 124 marks? I am from Open Category -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Minimum marks required in NEET-UG to get admission in MBBS for OBC student?
  8. Can I get admission in MBBS college in Maharashtra? I have scored 126 marks in NEET
  9. With a score of 492 in NEET phase 1 can I get a government MBBS seat or should I appear in NEET Phase 2?
  10. Can I study MBBS in Kerala if score 376 marks in NEET being an OBC student?
  11. What is the minimum marks required in NEET to get admission in private colleges in Maharashtra for pursuing MBBS? -- [New]
  12. How to get MBBS seat after scoring 50% marks in NEET UG?
  13. Chances to get MBBS seat in any government and private college if got 153 marks in NEET?
  14. Is it possible to get category based MBBS seat in any governemnt college
  15. Cutoff marks required in NEET-UG to get free Medical seat in any Government college for OBC student?
  16. Minimum marks required in MH-CET or NEET to get admission for MBBS in Maharashtra?
  17. Chances to get BHMS seat in Maharashtra if got 129 marks in NEET?
  18. MBBS seat through OBC quota is possible having 350 marks in NEET?
13th July 2017, 10:48 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: With just 124 (OBC) marks in NEET can I get a MBBS seat in any college of Maharashtra?

With 124 marks in National Eligibility cum Entrance Test, there is no chance of getting admission in MBBS course in any colleges of Maharashtra.

For OBC candidates to get admission in good colleges of MBBS, marks should be above 470 out of 720. As seats are less, number of candidates seeking admission is large, competition is very tough and cut off is high.
14th July 2017, 05:00 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: With just 124 (OBC) marks in NEET can I get a MBBS seat in any college of Maharashtra?

Yes, you can get MBBS seat in Maharashtra based on your marks but you cannot get a government college you can get admission in private college. If you belong to Maharashtra then the chances of getting admission is high. The full details are given below.

NEET (National Eligibility Entrance Test) is an entrance test conducted all over India for giving admissions into MBBS & BDS.
In this exam the 85% of the seats are given under state quota and 15% of the remaining seats are given under all over India quota.

The cut off marks for the NEET exam in Maharashtra for OBC candidates is minimum 40% and the marks required is between 82 - 630.
15th July 2017, 10:54 AM
rochithirkane
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have got 124 marks in NEET and belongs to OBC. Please tell me is there any chance to get MBBS seat in any college of Maharashtra?
No,you will not get any seat.You obtained very less marks.You will not get seat in Maharashtra.You Should take one year drop and prepare for NEET.Akash Institute is one of the best institute in India for NEET Entrance examination.So start preparation for NEET.
17th October 2020, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

I got 124 marks can i get government seat in any state of india
18th September 2021, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

I put general category in phase 1 application form of 202q,but actually I am belongs to obc category
10th September 2022, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a seat MBBS free seat for 330 marks if apply counselling all over India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?