26th September 2016, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Minimum marks required in MH-CET or NEET to get admission for MBBS in Maharashtra?

How much percentage of marks should I score in 12th board exam? Also, how much minimum marks are required in MH-CET or NEET to get medical college for MBBS in Maharashtra?

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum marks required to get admission in MBBS?
  2. Minimum marks required in NEET-UG to get admission in MBBS for OBC student?
  3. How to become a Doctor? I have passed 10th board exam
  4. Getting MBBS seats through NEET in Maharashtra?
  5. Is HS marks added in SML number of MHT-CET? Cutoff marks required to study MBBS in any Government college of Maharashtra?
  6. How much marks are needed for admission in MBBS? I have scored 326 marks in NEET
  7. Admission in government MBBS college with scholarship for a candidate who have secure 315 marks in MH-CET? Minimum marks required in 12th for admission in MBBS?
  8. How can I get admission for MBBS after qualifying NEET UG
  9. Minimum marks required in MH-CET for admission in government MBBS colleges?
  10. Cutoff marks required in NEET to study MBBS? Pattern of NEET?
  11. Is there any government quota to get admission for MBBS in Maharashtra? What are the percentage of marks required for MHT CET?
  12. Is there a government quota to get admission in MBBS in Maharashtra? What is the percentage of marks required for MHT CET?
  13. Is there any government quota to get admission for MBBS in Maharashtra? What is the percentage of marks required for MHT CET?
  14. Is there any government quota to get admission for MBBS in Maharashtra? What is the percentage of marks required for MHT CET?
  15. Is there a government quota to get admission in MBBS in Maharashtra? What is the percentage of marks required?
  16. Can I get admission in MBBS college in Maharashtra? I have scored 126 marks in NEET
  17. Minimum marks required in NEET to study MBBS for OBC female candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Procedure to take admission in MBBS? Minimum marks required to take admission in government college in Maharashtra?
26th September 2016, 11:47 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum marks required in MH-CET or NEET to get admission for MBBS in Maharashtra?

To study for the course of MBBS, you must score above 50% of marks in class 12th.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th or equivalent studying PCB from a recognised Board with a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the MBBS course.
Cut off rank in MH-CET or NEET to get admission in different Colleges differs from College to College. You must contact to the different Colleges to get the exact details about the cut off rank for this year.
27th September 2016, 12:21 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum marks required in MH-CET or NEET to get admission for MBBS in Maharashtra?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How much percentage of marks should I score in 12th board exam? Also, how much minimum marks are required in MH-CET or NEET to get medical college for MBBS in Maharashtra?
NEET stands for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test. NEET exam is conducted for Undergraduate Medical Course and Post Graduate Medical Courses.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subject are eligible for NEET exam 2017. At 10+2 level you need to secure minimum 50% of marks in physics, chemistry and biology taken together.

Your minimum age should be 17 years.
27th September 2016, 10:13 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

The admission to all medical colleges of Maharashtra is done through NEET. NEET is National Eligibility cum Entrance Test which is conducted every year by CBSE for admission of candidates in MBBS and BDS course.

Eligibility criteria for NEET:

>>Candidate must have done 10+2 from any recognized board. Subjects in 10+2 must include Physics, Chemistry and Biology. Minimum of 50% marks in board exam is required to apply for CBSE NEET exam.

>>Candidate must attain minimum age limit of 17 years on 31st December of year of examination.

To get admission in good medical colleges of Maharashtra, you must score a minimum of 70% marks in NEET exam. NEET is of 720 marks and consists of 180 questions from PCB subjects.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?