16th September 2015, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

With just 50% in 12th admission in CPT is possible?

Sir if i have passed my 12th exam with 50% score.. So i can take the admission in cpt level I'm interested in charted account course.... Please sir reply as soon as possible

16th September 2015, 04:37 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: With just 50% in 12th admission in CPT is possible?

CPT stands for the Common Proficiency Test. Yes, it is possible for the candidate having 50% in 10+2 to give this test as no such percentage criteria is set by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India which conducts this entrance examination twice every year.

Any 10+2 passed or appearing candidate can appear for this exam. Your board must be recognized.

This test is conducted in June and December. It is an objective test of 200 marks from accountancy, mercantile law, economics and aptitude. For more details visit www.icai.org.
16th September 2015, 05:57 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: With just 50% in 12th admission in CPT is possible?

Yes,it is possible to get admission in CPT with only 50% marks in 12th because there is no restriction on minimum percentage of marks to be obtained in 12th exam .

CPT stands for Common Proficiency Test. It is the entrance exam for admission in the C.A. (Chartered Accountancy) course .CPT is conducted by Institute of Cost Accountants of India twice a year generally in the month of June and December.

Eligibility criteria to apply for CPT are as under :-

-The candidate must have passed 10+2 with any percentage of marks from a recognized board of Education. The candidate awaiting for 10+2 result can also apply for the CPT exam.

-There is no restriction on age limit to apply for this Course.

-Syllabus for CPT exam :

Accounting,

Mercantile Laws,

General Economics, and

Quantitative Aptitude .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?