20th March 2012, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue the CA course at an age of 42? I am working in a chartered accountant firm

Sir,

I am working in a Chartered Accountant Firm. My Age is 42. can i pursue the CA Course at this age?

Related Questions:
  1. When the exam held for Chartered Accountant job in reputed sector? Eligibility and preparation?
  2. What is the salary structure for CA?
  3. List of various specialization courses available for me after BSc nursing in India?
  4. How can I become a Chartered Accountant if pursue B.Com?
  5. Is it possible to get admission to charted accountant course after completion of Graduation long back with 49% marks?
  6. Should I go for CA and B.Com after scoring 50% marks in 12th board?
  7. What is the procedure to study Chartered Accountant? What is the duration of the course? Best college to study Chartered Accountant?
  8. List of the universities along with their details, offering PG course in finance? I have completed my B.Com from Gulbarga university and Currently I am working as an accountant in private firm
  9. Best courses suitable to me while working in a private firm as a accountant with 5 years experience?
  10. Can I do CA with a job?
  11. Age-limit for Indian Army? is 25 year old Charted accountant eligible?
  12. How to become a chartered accountant after studying 2nd PU science?
  13. Which are the best colleges for chartered accountant in Maharashtra?
  14. Is it a must to do A Level to become a Chartered Accountant? Duration of the course?
  15. Better choice for me having completed MBA in Banking and Marketing and working under a Chartered Accountant?
  16. Best college for C.A course for 12th standard Commerce student? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which are the colleges offering B.Com with CA course in India?
  18. How many years will it take to become a Professional Chartered Accountant on Graduation basis? -- [New]
21st August 2012, 07:38 PM
MOUSE92

Default Re: Can I pursue the CA course at an age of 42? I am working in a chartered accountant firm

dear,

yes, at the age of 42 yrs you are also eligible

CA is very important field for commerce students
it is abbreviation of charted accountant

eligibility for CA entrance exam:

--you should have completed 12th board

--you can do it after having graduation direct admission to ipcc is possible according to new law

--if you don't have graduation then you have to give CPT i.e. common proficiency test

yes, there is no restriction in terms of age and also scored percentage in 12th class , it require you to only pass your 12th board

Admission process:

CPT IT IS THE FIRST STEP FOR 12TH PASS OUT COMMERCE STUDENT to pass it out ---it is also conducted twice in a year in the month of june and december also

subjects for cpt:

maths

accounting

law

economics

aptitude test
--if you don't want to give cpt then you have a graduation degree of at least 3 yrs then you are able to get direct entry in next step of becoming ca

SECOND STEP IS IPCC: in this you have to clear eight papers

then you have to go for article ship : duration 4 yrs

then you have to clear ca final exam
if you clear this then you get degree of CA
27th April 2013, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I pursue the CA course at an age of 42? I am working in a chartered accountant firm

Witha distance graduation in bcomm can i take admission for IPCC?
25th July 2013, 02:57 AM
Unregistered

can i do ca without doing ca cpt exam.i am b.com.61%.
28th December 2013, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

i am 25 year old but i am under grdu and i am workin cooprativ in 3 year i am workad account at lest i am study in ca ? plz solution
12th January 2014, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

I have done B.com in 1978 & I am running now 54 years of age. Can I now appear for Chartered Accountancy exam at this age. If yes then what is the procedure kindly inform
11th March 2014, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have passed 1 group of
intermediate in 1995, but after marriage it was not possible, can at age of 42 now I can continue the course what procedure is require please help me
11th March 2014, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have passed 1group of intermediate in 1995 but after marriage I have not govern any exam, so can I continue my ca course now please guide.
29th March 2014, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
I want to do CA intermediate in the age of 45. I am very much interested to do icai in 2014-15.
29th March 2014, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
I am in the age of 45. Can i do CA intermediate this year,ple. Reply
16th February 2015, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

I an B.Sc graduate passed out in 1984. I am a senior executive in Marketing. But I am always facinated with CA. Is is wise to study CA at the age of 50. Please advice how to proceed.
4th August 2015, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

I COMPLETED MCA .NOW PRESENTLY I AM DOING PART TIME ,I DON'T HAVE ANY KNOWLEDGE ON ACCOUNTS.CAN I DO THE CA .COULD YOU TELL WHAT ARE THE ENTRANCE EXAMS TO BE WRITTEN FOR THE CA
24th March 2016, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I cleared my CA inter in 1993. After that I have not been in touch with this field. Now I am 46 years of age , I would like to continue the course.When I do complete the course what will my career prospects be, having never worked in this field after my articleship in 1990 ?
5th April 2017, 05:08 AM
Unregistered

I completed my CA Intermediate exam in the year 2001. Then after I could not able to continue the final course beacause of financial and family problems. I entered into business and then got married'. Now I blessed with one son and a daughter. Financially sound. With God's Grace achieved various financial goals. Now I m 42 year's of age., having time and finance freedom. I want to pursue my CA final. So please advise me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?