13th October 2010, 05:09 PM
joinatfa

Is Karate and Taekwondo not included in Indian Army?

sir,
some of my friends told me that you can't able to full fill your dream of game if i can join indian army because karate & taekwondo are not included in army's sports. Is it true ???? please tell me.

Related Questions:
20th August 2011, 11:34 AM
gajendra_3

Default Re: Is Karate and Taekwondo not included in Indian Army?

Yes,That Is True.They Don'T Required Any KArate Chamipons And Taekwondos They Need A Man Who IS Physically Fit and Has A Clear Discion Making Therapy.They Need Brains Not The Fighter,
So Please Improve You Academics Rather Than Doin Karate And All.
20th August 2011, 01:38 PM
stormcool

Yes it is true, there is Direct Entry in Indian Army (Armed Forces, Air Force and Navy)
for sportsmen through Sports like , Martial Art disciplines like
Karate and Taekwondo do not feature among them.

The chosen sporting events are

Athletics
Aquatics
Basket Ball
Boxing
Best Physique
Canoeing
Cricket
Equestrian
Fencing
Golf
Kayaking
Football
Gymnastic
Hand Ball
Hockey
Kabbadi
Polo
Rowing
Shooting
Squash
Tennis
Volley Ball
Weight Lifting and
Wrestling
24th September 2011, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

is the karate included in navy jobs
15th October 2011, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Sir, benefits of taekwondo training.for indian army or navy. Physical benefits:- improved reflexes and coordination increases your performances in all physical activities. 2: increase strenght and stamina boost your energy so you feel great all day long. 3: increased flexibility and weight control, for better overall fitness. 4: great cardiovascular workout keeps you in good shape physically. Mental benefits 1: improved concentration for better work and study habits. 2: stress reduction & increased levels of relaxation for longer, healthier life. 3: the peace of mind that comes from knowing that you are able to protect yourself & your family. 4: increased self-confidence & self-discipline to develop a positive attitide towards life.
7th June 2015, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any cutoff mark is given by the tamil nadu government for karate certificate in higher studies

Dear sir,
Any cutoff mark is given by the tamil nadu government for karate certificate in higher studies, if there is any GO, please show where there is ? any website for download the GO's please tell me.
27th October 2018, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

Sir am medical student in 2, I am sir 3 times national player in taekwondo which were held in KOLKATA,GUWAHATI & MATHURA respectively. My father is ex serviced man and I also want to put my hands for my nations benefit. Tell me what are the different procedures for me in INDIAN ARMY.
21st August 2019, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

Can i get recruitment in any forces like police and railway police after getting medal in national level in teakwondo?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?