2nd December 2010, 08:57 PM
Peggy

Karnataka and All India CET preperation guidance?

Hi
Could someone kindly guide me as to the preparation of Karnataka and all India CET preparation for please. Thank you in advance

3rd December 2010, 12:11 PM
neethubobby

Default Re: Karnataka and All India CET preperation guidance?

hey hi
well for this you first need to be clear about the portions or syllabus.
Then get hold of a good standard text.understand all the concepts,practice what is needed and then refer to sample papers.
another important thing you need to be careful about is managing time for that you need to practice properly.
be consistent and i am sure your hard work will reward you..
all the best
3rd December 2010, 04:07 PM
kvrob139
Senior Member++

Hi,

You need to study PCM with full dedication and must acquire the basic concept thoroughly. The CET require fast thinking and quick problem solving capabilities of a candidate. you must practice previous year papers to get the idea of the pattern. Also you can join coaching institutes to get proper guidance.
14th August 2011, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

Is it sure that al india cet on 2012, i belongs to obc so can u guide me to take med seat
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?