7th July 2011, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Is KITM a government college?

is kitm a government collage...PLease inform me whether it is a government college or not

11th July 2011, 12:56 PM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is KITM a government college?

Dear friend,

Krishna institute of management and technology provide engineering and management course.These institute is backed by Krishna group of institute.So,these institute is not a government institute.

For more info go to their website:http://kimt.co.in/
31st August 2011, 07:30 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is KITM a government college?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
is kitm a government collage...PLease inform me whether it is a government college or not
Dear friend,

KITM is not a govt college . It is private college.

But this college is approved by AICTE and UGC.

Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Job opportunities in Central Government/State Government/Government owned public sectors in India on the basis of degree of Bachelor in Hotel Management? Am I eligible to apply for IAS, State Government Public Officers, Bank Probationary Officers? 26 3rd April 2019 02:27 PM
Fee structure of government seats in government medical colleges of Karnataka? What should be my ranking to get government seat in government and private colleges of Karnataka? 8 4th June 2014 09:38 PM
Fee structure of government seats in Government Medical Colleges of Karnataka? What should be my ranking to get a government seat in a government and private college of Karnataka? 28 19th May 2014 07:52 PM
Any chance to get a job in Government after BA and TPT(Telugu)? Details about all the government and central government exams? 4 10th August 2013 02:13 PM
For which Government Jobs am I eligible to apply after completing electronics and Telecommunication? What is the criteria for government exams? How should I be updated about vacancies in Government? 12 24th March 2013 08:53 PM