24th November 2010, 09:58 PM
nakshatra_agni

probable date of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer(Executive Grade-II)

I have taken the Assistant Central Intelligence Officer(Executive Grade-II) on 16th July,2009. Can you please tell me the probable date of publication of the result as I didn't receive anything about it?

25th November 2010, 02:21 AM
Sanjiv sharma

Default Re: probable date of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer(Executive Grade-II)

Dear friend
The written result for the post of ACIO-2 EXECUTIVE is declared and its interviews are also ended or over. IB keeps the written result secret and invites only to successful aspirants for interview. Now the final merit list remains to declare and it is likely to be declare in the first week of january 2011. For more info please consult the concern department or visit IB website on net.
With best wishes
Good day
2nd December 2010, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: probable date of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer(Executive Grade-II)

can you please tell me the particular website of IB for knowing this exam related matter??
8th December 2010, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

plz inform me the exam date in 2011 for the post of ACIO-2 EXECUTIVE
18th December 2010, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

i m prepration of ssc Examination. i want to ssc maximmum solve paper
23rd December 2010, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Cud anybody plz tell the exact website of ib.?
24th May 2011, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

I Amit Kumar Gupta S/O Ashok Kumar Gupta from Gayzing,West sikkim had attended exam for the post of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer(Executive Grade-II)which was held on 16th jan.2011 in kolkata and my roll no. is 12007300. Sir i want to know my result.
e-mail: [email protected]
Phone: 07667948459.

Thank You.
11th June 2011, 04:54 PM
santoshmba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can you please tell me the particular website of IB for knowing this exam related matter??
Hi Dear,

Kindly find the below link for ACIO exam related matter -

http://entrance-exam.net/intelligenc...e-exam-papers/

Thanks
14th August 2011, 04:29 AM
Unregistered

hi dear
i am sarfaraz ahmad and i was given the ACIO exam and there was possible date of result was 10 august but still there is no information regarding result so plz when
any information comes regarding AICO plz inform me at my mail.
thank you.

regard
[email protected]
16th August 2011, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

hi this is dilip my contact no is 8892502434. i am also waiting for results , please let me know when results come, i will also inform when results come,,,,,
31st August 2011, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Hi, This is naresh i wrote the ACIO exam on 10th July 2011, can you please let me know when is the result date?

My Registration no: 1093166

Pls let me know the result.

Mail ID: [email protected]

Regards
Naresh
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?