10th September 2010, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

Laboratory procedure in detail for Urea Formaldehyde?

can you give the laboratory procedure in detail for urea formaldehyde? the procedure should be convenient for degree labs and procedure should comlete in maximum of two hours.some of important engineering applications of urea formaldehyde is also required.

thank u.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to study Diploma in Clinical Pathology for DMLT holder? Qualification required to open a Pathology Laboratory?
  2. Selection procedure for Laboratory Assistant post in RSMSSB recruitment?
  3. Procedure to apply for MD Pathology course after completing BSc and diploma course in Medical laboratory?
  4. Procedure to pursue MD Pathology after B.Sc. and Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician?
  5. Selection procedure of laboratory assistant in intelligence bureau?
  6. What's the registration procedure in Paramedical technician council of India(Chattisgarh)? I've got diploma in medical laboratory technology
  7. From which Open University should I pursue Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology (BMLT)? What is the procedure for admission? -- [New]
  8. Information on B.Sc MLT course and schedule of exam in Kerala?
  9. Names of the top colleges which provide masters degree in forensic science? Procedure to join CBI and Central Forensic Science Laboratory?
  10. Pathology laboratory after B.Sc in microbiology and diploma in Medical laboratory technology?
  11. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Computer Engineering? Syllabus of this Diploma course?
  12. Admission procedure to study Bachelor in Medical Laboratory Technology for Diploma student of State Medical Faculty of WB?
  13. How to open B.Ed college in Gadawara? What is the detail procedure and requirement?
  14. Procedure to become a CA? How should I go for CA course?
  15. How to do MSc in Microbiology through distance mode? I am a BSc in Microbiology working as a laboratory technician
  16. Details about the counseling procedure for KIIT? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Syllabus for B.E Biomedical Engineering in Anna University?
  18. Details of training in NTPC? Procedure of training?

3rd August 2011, 05:09 PM
liquid

Default Re: Laboratory procedure in detail for Urea Formaldehyde?

you can make it in home also in following
whack some playdoh in a microwave and watch the magic happen

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?