25th February 2015, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

CBSE or ICSE, which is easier to study in 11th standard for 10th ICSE student?

hello
at present I am studing in class 10th
from icse board and I want to know
after 10th for 11th which board is
easier in between cbse or icse...
kindly suggest me..............

Related Questions:
  1. ICSE or CBSE, which is favourable board in 11th to study Engineering course?
  2. Is ICSE better than CBSE for competitive exams?
  3. What is the academic difference between CBSE and ICSE board? Which board is easier to score? Any real difference in subjects from preparation stand point? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is CBSE Board beneficial for getting admission in B.Tech? How subjects of CBSE Board is different from ICSE Board for 11th and 12th? Is engineering difficult for ICSE students?
  5. CBSE or ICSE, which is better to opt for H.S.(Commerce)?
  6. What are the favourable and unfavourable factors of changing board from ICSE to CBSE for 11th standard?
  7. Whether a candidate will get admission in 11th ICSE after completing 10th from CBSE Board?
  8. Possibility to get admission in 12th standard of ICSE or CBSE Board if failed in 11th ICSE?
  9. Details about colleges offering ICSE syllabus in 11th and 12th? Availability of application and fee structure?
  10. Is it possible to appear for ICSE in 11th standard after passing 10th from CBSE board?
  11. Which board would be better for me between ICSE and CBSE?
  12. What is the advantage of CBSE over ICSE?
  13. Can I get admission in 11th standard of ICSE or CBSE Board if appearing in 10th NIOS Board exam?
  14. Can I get admission in 11th CBSE after pursuing 10th ICSE?
  15. Details about colleges offering ISC syllabus in 11th and 12th? Availability of application and fee structure?
  16. Transfer of Board from CBSE to ICSE after class 11 for class 12?
  17. What should I study other than H.S. if completed 10th ICSE?
  18. Which board to select between ICSE and CBSE?
26th February 2015, 03:21 PM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: CBSE or ICSE, which is easier to study in 11th standard for 10th ICSE student?

Being a 10th ICSE student it is preferable for you to stay in the same board since, the syllabus and examination pattern is same throughout H.S.
But it should be totally your choice as to in which board you want to complete your +2 in.
Studying in CBSE board will however help you to score well in various entrance examinations as in the most of the entrance examinations CBSE pattern is followed.
NOTE: That doesn't mean if you study in ICSE board you will not score well in entrance examinations it is just that studying in CBSE will help you in most of your entrance examinations.
26th February 2015, 08:49 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: CBSE or ICSE, which is easier to study in 11th standard for 10th ICSE student?

There is nothing such as a difficult board, it is just one's own conception as the manner in which we take it.

However, if you want to select a board on the basis of difficulty level, I would say that both the boards are of the more or less same kind and the level of education is also same.

But, when it comes to competitive examination, I would prefer you to study in CBSE board as most of the competitive examination follows CBSE pattern and it would be quite easy for a student to score well in any competitive examination if he/she has studied in CBSE board in his/her +2 level.

And if this is not the case with you then I would prefer you to remain in ICSE board as adjusting to a new board and syllabus pattern is a bit of tensed work.
26th February 2015, 09:00 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

ICSE Board does not offers education in 11th standard and 12th standard and the 11th and 12th standards will be offered by ISC, CBSE and various State Boards. Since, you have completed your 10th standard from ICSE Board, you can continue your higher studies with ISC Board or you can also opt for CBSE Board. It is best to opt for CBSE Board because, most of the competitive examination question papers are set from the CBSE Board syllabus. So, if you pursue your 11th and 12th standards from CBSE Board, you can perform well in the competitive examinations and you can get admission in top colleges for pursuing higher studies.
28th September 2016, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

If my daughter will get exemption for second language from ICSC board on LD student certificate then I wanted to know whether she will get admission to 11th STD of HSC board from Maharashtra?
27th March 2017, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

Hello I am student In STD 10
I am confused to choose diploma in automobile engineering or to take sci stream which is best option
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?