31st October 2016, 05:58 PM
Meera syad

Can I pursue LLB after scoring 79% marks in BBA?

Hello Sir, I have completed my B.A and I have got 70% marks. My subjects were History, Sociology and Urdu so can I can I pursue LLB after scoring 79% marks in BBA? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I pursue LLB course after completing BE scoring 70% marks?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for LLB course after scoring 39% in B.Com and 60% marks in M.Com?
  3. Can I do LLB after BBA? List of colleges offering 3 years LLB course?
  4. Am I eligible to pursue LLB course after scoring 51% marks in class 12th if I belong to OBC Category?
  5. Can I pursue BBA or BBM after completing class 12th with Commerce stream scoring 61.2% marks? Which is better among BBA and BBM and which one has the best career scope?
  6. Can I pursue LLB from Malappuram after qualifying class 12th scoring 70% marks at the age of 28 years?
  7. What should I choose between B.A LLB and BBA LLB?
  8. How to get admission in LLB after scoring 44% in BBA?
  9. What is the difference between BA LLB and BBA LLB?
  10. What should I study further after completing BBA(LLB)? Scope with expected salary for BBA(LLB) graduate?
  11. Is it possible to do BBA with LLB? Can high position be obtained in MNCs after this course?
  12. Difference between BA LLB, B.Com LLB and BBA LLB? Which one among them is best? -- [New]
  13. In which BBA College can I get admission after scoring upto 70% marks in class 12th?
  14. Should I pursue LLB course along with BA or after completing BA?
  15. Can I pursue B.Ed after scoring 51% marks in B.Sc?
  16. Can I study Law after my UG BSc electronics?
  17. Scopes after doing BBA alongwith LLB? What is the admission process for doing LLB from Symbiosis Pune? List of top colleges for BBA and BBA-LLB? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am I eligible to pursue MA course after completing BA scoring 44.62% marks?
1st November 2016, 08:45 PM
pruthvi12dba

Default Re: Can I pursue LLB after scoring 79% marks in BBA?

Yes of course you are eligible for LLB 3 years course.

* And i will share the best colleges to study LLB in various locations choose one which suits to you.

List of Colleges:
* NATIONAL LAW SCHOOL OF INDIA UNIVERSITY - [NLSIU], BANGALORE
* FACULTY OF LAW UNIVERSITY OF DELHI, NEW DELHI
* NALSAR UNIVERSITY OF LAW - [NALSAR], HYDERABAD
* THE WEST BENGAL NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF JURIDICAL SCIENCES - [NUJS], KOLKATA
* SYMBIOSIS LAW SCHOOL - [SLS], PUNE

And many more colleges are also available you can find out the following link.

http://collegedunia.com/llb-colleges
Kindly check and go through it.
1st November 2016, 09:53 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Yes, surely you can pursue LLB(Bachelor of Laws) after scoring 79% marks in BBA(Bachelor's of business administration). LLB is a three years graduation degree in law. For getting admission in best college, you have to appear in an entrance exam. The entrance exam for pursuing LLB course is CLAT(Common Law Admission Test ). This test is conducted for admission in best 17 National Law Universities in India. So, try to score as much as you can in this exam.
2nd November 2016, 11:11 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meera syad View Post
Hello Sir, I have completed my B.A and I have got 70% marks. My subjects were History, Sociology and Urdu so can I can I pursue LLB after scoring 79% marks in BBA? Please answer as soon as possible.
Yes, you can pursue LLB after completion of BBA with 79% marks. The LLB is a law graduation course, which is three years duration. One can pursue LLB after any Graduation Degree from a UGC recognized university. To pursue LLB, the candidate need to appear for the entrance examination like CLAT (Combined Law Admission Test). Based on the marks scored in the entrance test, the admission to the law college will be done. The scope for the LLB course is good. There is more number of Legal Process Outsourcing (LPO) companies available and they need law graduates to work in their firms.
2nd November 2016, 05:36 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meera syad View Post
If you fulfill below given criteria then you are eligible for LLB course.

If you have completed 12th standard with 50% marks from a recognized University then you are eligible for LLB course.

There are no age criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?