22nd January 2011, 02:07 PM

Last 5 years question paper with solution of Union Bank Clerical Exam?

hiiiiiiii plz send me last 5 years question papers with solution of union bank clerical exam , my mail id is [email protected].

10th March 2011, 07:52 AM
tanmaya.ray688

Default Re: Last 5 years question paper with solution of Union Bank Clerical Exam?

Hiiiii
for previous year question papers you can visit [URL="http://www.allinterview.com/showanswers/26302.html"].
For preparation you should throughly practice all RS Agrawal books.
10th March 2011, 10:49 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Last 5 years question paper with solution of Union Bank Clerical Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
hiiiiiiii plz send me last 5 years question papers with solution of union bank clerical exam , my mail id is [email protected].
hello friend...

Attached some of the previous year model question paper of Union Bank and a common question pattern of clerical exam in this post... kindly check it over...hope it helps for your preparation...

All the Best..
Attached Files
File Type: docx Union Bank-2005.docx(34.9 KB, 94 views)
File Type: docx Union Bank-2008.docx(19.6 KB, 100 views)
File Type: pdf 5295_Bank_Clerk_Sample_2010.pdf(616.5 KB, 140 views)
11th March 2011, 10:16 AM
rks@estate
Senior Member+

Default Re: Last 5 years question paper with solution of Union Bank Clerical Exam?

Hello Dear,

Last 5 years question paper with solution of Union Bank Clerical Exam are not available with me.

But I know the exam pattern / syllabus of Union Bank Clerical Exam are as follows: -

a. Current Affairs

b. Social Economics

c. Aptitude

d. General Knowledge

e. Reasoning Section

f. Mathematics (Quantitative Aptitude)

g. Banking Awarness

h. English Section

All the Best
27th October 2011, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

hiiiiiiii plz send me last 5 years question papers with solution of union bank clerical exam , my mail id is [email protected]
21st March 2012, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
hiiiiiiiiii plz send me bank exam question with answer key, my mail id is jyoti.madaan72gmail.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?