14th January 2012, 08:40 PM
sachdeva neha

Will I get eligible for the entrance exam of Delhi University while pursuing MBA?

i m persuading mba n my mba wil b completd in may m i eligible for entrance conductd in feb of delhi university.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and fee expenses of MBA course in Delhi University? Entrance exam to get admission?
  2. Procedure to do MBA from Delhi University? Is there any specific entrance test in DU for MBA?
  3. Eligibility for MCA after BCA without having maths in 10+2? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Job opportunities available for B.Com candidate of Delhi University? Is it beneficial to study MBA?
  5. From where can I do MBA correspondence?
  6. Required Eligibility criteria to join MBA course in Delhi University? Duration for this course? Will there be any Entrance Exam to get admission for this course?
  7. M.Com from Delhi University or MBA through CAT which one is better? -- [New]
  8. Is outsider Delhi candidate eligible for DUMET? Are those students who had done their 12th from outside Delhi and pursuing graduation from DU, eligible for the same?
  9. Last date of submission of B.Ed forms?
  10. Am I eligible to study B.Ed in Delhi University if pursuing PGDM course?
  11. Which company will provide to me internship? I am pursuing MBA from reputed university in Delhi
  12. Details about M.Com. entrance exam under delhi university? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Am I eligible for ICET entrance exam without having intermediate?
  14. Last date to apply for B.Ed course? Minimum qualification required for B.Ed course?
  15. Am I eligible to appear in PhD Entrance Test if pursuing MBA in Sikkim Manipal University?
  16. How to do MBA after graduation? I am pursuing TYB.Com
  17. Required Percentage of Marks to apply for the Entrance Exam to join MBA course from Delhi University?
  18. Am I eligible for MBA after completing B.Com from Delhi University with 49.3%
17th January 2012, 06:45 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get eligible for the entrance exam of Delhi University while pursuing MBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sachdeva neha View Post
i m persuading mba n my mba wil b completd in may m i eligible for entrance conductd in feb of delhi university.
Your question is not very clear and its difficult to guess, the entrance exam you are willing to appear for. As you have mentioned that you are pursuing Master of Business Administration and the course will be completed in the month of May this year, you should have mentioned about the course you would like to pursue after it. After Completion of Masters, the course for which the candidates usually opt for are M.Phil and P.hD in the relevant discipline.
If your query is regarding the same,i.e P.hD or M.Phil, than I must inform you that you can definitely apply for the entrance exam conducted for both P.hD and M.Phil. The admission to the entrance test will be on provisional basis and your application, after qualifying the entrance test will only be entertained if you provide the documents to prove that you have qualified the masters degree examination.
The notification regarding the same has not been published yet. Therefore, to keep yourself updated, refer to the official website of University of Delhi.
21st March 2012, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I get eligible for the entrance exam of Delhi University while pursuing MBA?

sir i was student of Zakir Husain College & I completed my graduation last year.
I want to know that does du have entrance of MBA.
If yes, so pls tell me when is entrance date & how i can apply for that, Corespondent MBA
My E-mail id [email protected]
pls tell me as soon as possible, i'll wait
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?