26th October 2011, 02:08 PM
barun379

Last 5 years question papers for the post of Grade B Officer in RBI?

sir i have applied for the post of grade b officer in rbi so plz send me the last 5 years questions paper of both pt and main exam.i shall thankful to u .......

29th October 2011, 01:48 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Last 5 years question papers for the post of Grade B Officer in RBI?

Hi...dis side ravi...
really its very difficult for me to find out RBI grade "B" previous years question paper on net.
I f any body has dis paper, Pls..pls...pls..plsss
send at my email ID
[email protected]

Thanks
29th October 2011, 07:31 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last 5 years question papers for the post of Grade B Officer in RBI?

Quote:
Originally Posted by barun379 View Post
sir i have applied for the post of grade b officer in rbi so plz send me the last 5 years questions paper of both pt and main exam.i shall thankful to u .......

PREVIOUS YEAR MODEL PAPERS OF RBI 'B' GRADE EXAM

I have attached some of the previous year model papers of RBI 'B' Grade exam in this post for your reference.. kindly check it over.. hope it helps for your preparation...

POINTS TO NOTE :

-> Go through the previous year papers and try to find out the pattern followed in the exam and prepare for it accordingly...

-> Don't just reside only on previous year papers, it won't help you much to prepare for the exam and to score well..

-> Any more queries, feel free to leave a post in our forum...

Quote:
"If the power to do hard work is not a skill, it's the best possible substitute for it."
Attached Files
File Type: zip RBI.zip(44.0 KB, 223 views)
File Type: pdf RBI B Grade - 2010.pdf(32.9 KB, 297 views)
File Type: pdf RBI B Grade - General Ruels & Info.pdf(20.7 KB, 257 views)
26th February 2012, 01:53 PM
arka.probho

please send me the books i can refer to for the main exam of rbi grade b officer and also the previous year question paper rbi mains examination at [email protected]
16th March 2012, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

is question bank available in market of r.b.i. exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?